Quality Management Associate申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 877185BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/10/21
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Company’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales, advertising, data, and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company's content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company's streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ HotStar, as well as domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
DMED Technology creates products, platforms, and innovations for the DMED Segment and The Walt Disney Company by driving the strategic development and use of technology, building scalable systems and products to empower our businesses and engage consumers. With global scale, local presence, and deep technological excellence, DMED Technology helps DMED and The Walt Disney Company optimize technology, platforms, and resources, while bringing creative ideas to life and creating industry-shaping approaches.
The Quality Management Associate supports the Total Quality Management team the functions of Total Quality Management (TQM) Project Management Office (PMO). The TQM PMO group is responsible for implementing project management guidelines, processes, protocols and creating effective methods of communication to ensure executive management visibility. The PMO team is a centralized unit created to engage and assist internal Library Technical Services (LTS) teams to lead projects and ultimately oversee project prioritization, project scope, ensure operational and financial compliance, and resolve interdependency conflicts. The position will develop project plans, track and report for internal LTS groups.
- Create documentation for best practices, PMO tools, templates, policies and standard operation procedures.
- Serve as an advisor to internal LTS team on an ongoing basis, whilst supporting strategic priorities and managing expectations.
- Support the collection of performance metrics for the LTS scorecard process.
- Prepare reports and maintain project documents including but not limited to:
- Project timelines
- Dashboard status
- Various status reports for various levels within the company
- Identify project milestones and deliverables
- Action items
- Meeting agendas
- Identify timeline risk
- Own and drive areas of a project with ability to find redundancies between dependencies, planning for next steps and being able to multi-task across multiple deliverables.
- Create and build reporting and slides for status update presentations.
- Maintain and manage existing documentation in the LTS file repository and other various trackers.
- Any ad-hoc project and other duties needed to help achieve Business Objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience working on teams or other collaborative groups.
- Experience with Confluence/Jira, Visio, Excel, SmartSheets, and other digital collaboration tools.
- Experience in digital media distribution preferred, but other quality management experience in manufacturing or service industries may apply.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and ISO 9001 and 27001 principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent years’ experience
- Project management certification a plus.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Technology LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。