Programming and Content Planning Intern, Summer/Fall 2024申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10077089 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Entertainment Television 張貼日期 2024/02/07
About the Role & Program
The Disney Entertainment Programming team is responsible for the planning and scheduling of hundreds of hours of premiere content per year. From linear television to Disney+, to Hulu and beyond, our team crafts the release strategies that connect our content with the biggest possible audiences across all platforms. We are the ultimate curators, platform strategists, and slate planners for National Geographic, Disney Branded Television, FX, and Freeform. Come join the fun!
What You Will Do
For every piece of content, a lot of thought and effort is put behind how and when it is presented to an audience. Why is one show launching on one platform rather than another? Why was one specific release date chosen over another? Being a content strategist is a constant balancing act. A day in the life may include brainstorming new ideas for a “Collection” on our TV app, or cross-checking information that listings providers send out. You may also work on checking competitors’ release strategies and reporting back, or screening potential acquisitions and giving feedback, or you may be helping us refine how we organize our inventory.
- Will utilize data to help make strategic scheduling recommendations across all of our platforms
- Will have the opportunity to provide feedback on potential acquisitions and original series pitches
- Will be responsible for sharing and tracking daily ratings performance and competitive industry news
- Will be responsible for auditing our content across multiple platforms and helping to source metadata
- Will take on ad hoc projects to support the larger Program Strategy and Content Planning department
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who is truly passionate about content planning and strategy
- Someone who knows the competitive landscape and can tell you the hottest 5 new shows right now
- Someone who sees themselves in a content strategy role in the future and wants to learn the ropes
- A candidate with high attention to detail, a professional demeanor, a strong work ethic, and most of all a desire to learn
Eligibility Requirements & Program Information
Candidates for this opportunity MUST meet all of the below requirements:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months at time of application posting OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Internship
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have not completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Possess unrestricted work authorization
- Able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the internship
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2024 through January 2025
- All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week during a Monday-Friday schedule (hours and days to be determined by your supervisor)
- Able to provide own housing for the duration internship program in the New York, New York area
- Able to provide reliable transportation to/from work in the New York area
Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description, so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
The pay rate for this internship in New York is $21.70 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
關於 Disney Entertainment Television:
Disney Entertainment Television 匯聚 The Walt Disney Company 旗下的知名內容品牌，為公司的串流平台 Disney+、Hulu 和 Star 以及其廣播和有線網絡建立原創娛樂及新聞節目。廣泛的內容組合包括 ABC Entertainment、ABC News、ABC Owned Television Stations、Disney Branded Television、Freeform、FX、Hulu Originals、National Geographic Content 和 Onyx Collective，以及 Disney Television Studios，當中包括 20th Television、20th Television Animation、ABC Signature 和 Walt Disney Television Alternative。Disney Entertainment Television 的創意品牌每年製作超過 4,500 小時的 300 多個各類節目，在開創性故事敍述方面佔據領先地位，吸引觀眾並贏得好評。在 2023 年，Disney Entertainment Television 的卓越節目在日間時段、黃金時段、新聞與紀錄片及親子類別贏得 163 項 Emmy® 提名。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 National Geographic Partners PAY SVC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Entertainment Television。
National Geographic Partners PAY SVC 是提供平等機會的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、年齡、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾、受保護退伍軍人身份或聯邦、州份或地方法律所禁止的任何其他基礎。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。