Production Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10000510 職位地點 悉尼, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2024/02/15
ILM opened its Sydney studio in July 2019. The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company’s five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
As we grow ILM Sydney, we are seeking a Production Manager to join the team and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
Show Production Managers “PM’s” work in tandem with a VFX Producer on a project. The PM functions as the Producer’s “right hand”, stepping up to support Producer duties as required and keeping a direct line of communication with the VFX Producer (and/or Executive in Charge of Production) on all aspects of the show. The PM reports to the VFX Show Producer on a daily basis for show specific tasks.
- Under direction of VFX Producer, collaborate with CG Talent managers on day-to-day crew needs as required.
- In collaboration with Producer and Supervisors, create overall show asset and shot schedule across all disciplines and capitalizing on external vendors, using ILM’s best practices for scheduling. Oversee implementation of schedule by guiding and directing coordinators, Supervisors and leads as needed.
- Acts as liaison between client side Production team and ILM Production team.
- In collaboration with Producer, manage the production crew on a daily basis including directing Coordinators and Production Assistants to ensure all show needs are met.
- Partner with Producer in overseeing roles/responsibilities for Productions Coordinators and Production Assistants.
- Proactively problem-solve and raise concerns in all aspects of vendor relations.
- Provide support as liaison with vendors for technical and creative issues that arise to ensure work stays on schedule and optimal workflow is adhered to.
- In partnership with VFX Producer, VFX Supervisor, and CG Supervisor, assist in facilitating overall setup of Project (“Show”) pipeline and toolsets.
- Evaluate and learn individual artist strengths; help develop cross utilization of resources to promote an effective workflow.
- Manage communication between other ILM global sites.
- Act as default leader when Producer is out of office or otherwise engaged.
- Run bid meetings as needed. Budgeting may or may not be required, and would be left to the discretion of the Producer. In partnership with Producer, check Financials to make sure work is on budget.
- Manage client contact when Producer is absent or unavailable.
- Supervise, delegate to, and consult on creation of training plan for Production Coordinator(s) and Production Assistant(s).
- Special projects as requested.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Film or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 7 years minimum work experience in production to include strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of UNIX. Familiarity with Google Suite is favourable.
- Strong scheduling experience required.
- Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
- Display previous experience in building strong working relationships
- Strong influencing and partnership skills.
At Lucasfilm/ILM we believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are integral to our company. We are at our best when our people at all levels reflect the vast life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all are valued and represented. If you are passionate about the role, but don't fit every criteria of the posting, we encourage you to still apply. We want to hear your story.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ILM (Australia) Pty. Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Industrial Light & Magic。