Production Manager - The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder (S1)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 917350BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Television Animation 張貼日期 2022/01/17
- Approve timecards for the crew and ensure that hours are allocated correctly and that overtime is approved and charged appropriately.
- Partner with the series leadership to manage the production schedule and assignments to crew members. This includes, assigning artists work, setting artist deadlines, giving feedback when expectations are not met and elevating concerns to the Production Executive and/or Line Producer when unable to resolve issues.
- Work with Production Coordinator to manage script processing in preparation for casting, auditions, and records
- Oversee storyboard conforming and processing before, during, and after animatic editing
- Collaborate with Production Coordinator to prepare all materials necessary for overseas animation shipping, including breaking down scripts, entering all artwork into “Insight” database, preparing lead sheets, x-sheets, storyboards, animatics, audio elements, etc.
- As required, regular contact with Vendor Studio. Work closely with Vendor Studio to ensure that both studios are on track and clear on expectations for the week. Flag any delays from WDTVA to Vendor as well as any issues brought to WDTVA from the Vendor. Ensure that new requests from the Vendor are reviewed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee the Retake process and cover Retake sessions. This includes working with the Post Supervisor and/or Coordinator to ensure Mix dates and Final Playback sessions are on track to complete as scheduled.
- Work closely with Department Assistants to schedule necessary meetings. Keep a close eye on the calendar to ensure that all required meetings are accounted for and that if there are conflicts they are resolved or brought to the Line Producer to resolve.
- Track S&P and Legal notes
- As needed, request artist deals and trigger payments
- Work with Line Producer to regularly track deals & payments to ensure no payments or deals are outstanding
- Partner with IT and OPS to ensure that the artists and production staff have all hardware, software and office/cube tools needed. If there is a request from the team, the Line Producer will facilitate getting it through to the appropriate departments and follow-up on their behalf as needed.
- Prepare paperwork for freelance staff. Identify single assignment needs with Line Producer and follow up to confirm that needs have been met. Work closely with artists to ensure their assignment and delivery expectations are clear.
- As needed, research and purchase reference/research materials.
- Provide any requested materials to other divisions and partners, per WDTVA guidelines.
- Ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy. Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by WDTVA Leadership and per WDTVA policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to partner with Creatives and Executives, collaborate with peers, and manage and mentor artists and production teams
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; ToonBoom Storyboard Pro; Adobe Photoshop; Insight or other Production tracking tools
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
其他資訊:Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
關於 Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation 喜愛人物。人物揭示我們最深層次的情緒以及身為人類的意義……即使您是動畫鴨子、老鼠、布偶、獅子、男孩或女孩。您是否喜歡動畫，是否希望成為擁有神奇魔力的團隊一分子？ Disney Television Animation 是 The Walt Disney Company 不可或缺的組成部分，創作了許多最受歡迎的動畫節目。如果您有意加入我們的優秀專業團隊，我們希望聽到您的故事。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Pictures, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Television Animation。
Walt Disney Pictures 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。