Production Coordinator (StageCraft Content) Vancouver, BC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID oecJhfwa 職位地點 溫哥華, 不列颠哥伦比亚, 加拿大 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2021/11/25
The Stagecraft Content department provides visuals captured in-camera during principal photography. Working with the Producer and/or Production Manager, the Production Coordinator assists the Stagecraft Content team with scheduling, communication and coordination support to create Real Time environments and assets for Virtual Production.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with your discipline supervisors and/or leads in crewing, casting and scheduling your discipline’s body of work, keeping in mind the overall show schedule, client reviews, bids, and other discipline needs
- Establish a process for communicating discipline targets, assignments, and priorities to your discipline crew, as well as the overall show crew. This should be daily and/or weekly.
- Schedule, track, and manage assigned work within Shotgun as well as working with Production Managers to display the information in a physical form (magnet boards / conference rooms) in order to be visible to the team
- Ensure work is on schedule for each department and is meeting internal and external (client) deadlines. Check in with artists on a regular basis regarding workload, targets, needs, etc.
- Set up turnovers with discipline crew. Communicate turnover information to all artists assigned to assets or shot.
- Track client needs, reviews and deliveries to make sure your discipline hits their targets
- Keep a weekly synopsis of discipline accomplishments and next steps
- If coordinating work from an external company, establish a process for working with them that fits with your production team, supervisors, and leads
- Serve as key communication liaison between all parties relevant to your work. Provide updates, priorities, reschedules, and status of all shots at any given moment.
- Anticipate and communicate issues to leadership team(s) to reach solutions in a timely manner
- Supervise, delegate to, and train assigned Production Assistant(s)
- Act as primary point person for organizing dailies/shot reviews throughout the day on behalf of your discipline Supe/Lead. Take notes regarding feedback and decisions made and enter any required information into Shotgun/communicate to all so as to provide updates to all others impacted.
- Technical ability and knowledge required to run Linux, Windows, and Mac-based programs for reviews with crew (dailies), clients, external vendors, and various meetings
- Conference room, Viewstation and basic technical setup and troubleshooting (running generic scripts to resolve issues)
- Prioritization and escalation of technical support issues
- Ability to learn basic commands required to assist artists in file organization, submitting shots and QC-ing movies
- Perform special projects as needed
- Additional responsibilities as needed on shows:
- May accompany VFX Supervisor and Layout on location for blue screen and principle photography work. Responsible for camera reports, shot information sheets, and Layout information.
- Must be able to recognize and report back to ILM production any changes to shots that affect the budget
- Serve as the main point person between the Production and VFX Editors. Discuss cut lengths, key frame numbers, editorial discrepancies and other specifics regarding film.
- Reserve equipment and resources needed for location and stage work; monitor schedules to avoid conflicts
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Art, Drama or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Proven work experience in production to include strong working knowledge of post production techniques and terminology
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Understanding of Linux required.
- Must possess very strong organizational skills and have the ability to juggle multiple projects. The ability to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work with diverse personalities
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work on a computer/keyboard for long periods of time
- Ability to work overtime on an ongoing basis
- Ability to travel as needed
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。