Product Manager, Commerce, ESPN+申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 877184BR 職位地點 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美國 / 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2022/04/04
The position is a part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer & International Team working on our sports vertical, specifically ESPN+, our premium subscription service serving live sports, ESPN originals and premium news content to millions of subscribers across the US.
The Product Manager, Commerce, ESPN+ play a pivotal role execution of conversion improvements for ESPN+, our direct-to-consumer subscription experience. The role will be charged with understanding and implementing acquisition solutions for customer conversion across our suite of products including but not limited to, ESPN App on iOS and Android, connected devices and ESPN Fantasy Sports products.
This role work on for all user-facing features including, but not limited to: Payments (eCommerce), funnel creation and optimization, A/B testing UX and UI improvements, and landing page optimizations. This role will work heavily with partners in our Disney Streaming division on marketing improvements and creating content marketing vehicles that drive awareness and conversion into an ESPN+ subscription. This role will also manage other assigned areas as required in support of producing the best possible fan experience for all ESPN users.
The candidate must possess a strong data-driven mindset and have experience working on consumer-facing products and conversion funnel optimization for a customer-facing web site or mobile application.
- Play a key role in defining the roadmap for ESPN+
- Product Management: Proactively develop feature ideas to improve products based on business goals and KPIs. Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop detailed product requirements in alignment with overall product team strategy. Collaborate with design/UX, content, and operations teams to execute.
- Execute Projects: Collaborate with internal technology teams to define, design, and deliver on user stories using an Agile Product Development workflow. Launch features within budget and on schedule. Fulfill required project management tasks for products under the Product Manager’s direct responsibility.
- Write and communicate product requirements effectively to developers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Own the product requirements, user flows, experiences and designs.
- Follow market trends to determine new or enhanced product capabilities that positively impact fan experience.
- Balance the priorities of a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Responsible for ideating and improving the experience across all screens and environments (Web and App)
- Collect and analyze video data to understand behavioral patterns of our users and use that insight to improve fan experiences and increase engagement on the platform.
- Balance the priorities of a diverse group of stakeholders, while still delivering high quality products in consistent releases.
- Provide transparency and recommendations on project trade-offs, understanding and coordinating dependencies across multiple teams with competing priorities.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a consumer-oriented digital media company with direct Product Management leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge driving product development, preferably on a customer facing mobile app and ideally with accountability for user flow, funnel optimization and retention.
- Demonstrated proficiency in A|B testing, data analysis and analytical thinking, preferably with experience in Omniture, Localytics, Optimizely, or other similar tools.
- High level of comfort communicating with executives inside and outside of ESPN, including strategic partners.
- Familiarity and passion for app development on native platforms (iOS/TVOS, Android, Roku, Chromecast, etc)
- High energy and capable of multi-tasking and context-switching with ease, in a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Experience with Agile product development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work cross organizationally.
- Process-driven and extremely detail-oriented.
- Passionate sports fan and regular user of ESPN products and services, and loves streaming sports.
- Heavy user of streaming services like Netflix, YouTube TV, or other similar products.
- Experience using Omniture, Localytics, Optimizely, or other similar software.
- Experience managing product requirements and release deliverables in JIRA.
- Familiarity with App Store Connect and Google Play app submissions.
- Experience working with large, cross-functional development teams.
Minimum – High School Diploma
Preferred – Master’s Degree
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC, 即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 业务的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。