Product Design Intern - Spring 2022申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 860823BR 職位地點 奧蘭多, 佛罗里达州, 美國; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/10/04
工作概要:Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
At Creative Learning Services you’ll team with the best in the business to build innovative learning and development experiences for our global businesses. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Learning and Development constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive development, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves.
Enterprise Creative Learning Services, a division of Organizational and Talent Solutions Center of Excellence, creates engaging learning and leadership experiences, for Enterprise including Studios, Parks, Experiences and Products, General Entertainment, ESPN & Sports Content, and Media and Entertainment Distribution. We design and develop high impact presentations, engaging digital experiences, and immersive learning and development.
職責:A Day in the Life…
A creative on this team could be involved in the design of a variety of learning experiences (ex: Disney Leadership Essentials, Safety Protocols for Pyrotechnicians, Leadership speaker series, Disney Aspire, Allyship, ESPN Mentor Match) which may require the creation of materials including interactive presentations, participant communications, illustrations for eLearning and much more!
These custom learning experiences could require this individual to create a custom brand along with the development of engaging activities, videos, printed take away etc.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an innovative mind-set and a passion for learning, collaboration, quality, and creativity. We are seeking a passionate individual who will ensure that the Disney standards are reflected consistently in all creative materials.
You’ll make a global impact with an international company fueled by your curiosity, energized by relationship building and motivated to drive continuous results that matter.
Make an impact by…
- Consulting and collaborate with instructional designers on interpreting design needs and translating into effective visually engaging solutions
- Design, develop and maintain branding and visual language across product collateral
- Articulate and pitch design concepts to clients and team members to execute across works
- Prepare mock-ups, concept art, and wireframes for early-stage approvals
- Manage project timelines and share status updates with partners
基本條件:What we are looking for…
- Contributing with your proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (emphasis on PowerPoint for partners desire to maintain)
- Shaping the employee experience with your expertise in logo design, layout, presentation design, color, illustration, and typography
- Basic understanding of usability and user interface design
- Communication and basic project management
- Having knowledge of both PC and Mac environments
- Using your knowledge of file formats and specifications in preparation for printing versus web
- Ability to sketch comps, storyboard, and other visual imagery
- Basic understanding User Experience Design
- Video editing and motion design
- Familiarity in developing in Articulate Storyline
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursing a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field or a recent graduate, within 6 months of the internship start date, with a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2022 through June 2022.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship [Please share any specific requirements regarding the intern’s work schedule or availability]
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando area
- Include a portfolio link
- Minimum GPA 3.0
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。