Producer, Nightline申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10010699 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ABC News 張貼日期 2023/03/13
Nightline has an opening for a Producer. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative, hungry, and eager to break the mold in the new streaming world while pushing forward in the broadcast. This role is best suited for someone who has the passion for immersive storytelling, the time management skills of a daily news crasher, as well as long form magazine-style sensibilities.
The main role of the Producer is to develop, shoot, write, oversee edits of video projects from start to finish while meeting the strictest of deadlines. This includes sometimes turning 8-minute pieces in one day, and other times over a few weeks – depending on the project. Producer works on both the broadcast show and streaming show.
- All candidates should have extensive production experience and excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A willingness to work different shifts, as needed, and thrive under daily deadline pressures. Open to working long hours, weekends
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at producer level with a proven track record at well-regarded network, production company, or equivalent
- Communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at various levels and in various disciplines of business and production
- Entrepreneurial, strong self-starting approach to work
- Working knowledge of cameras and related gear
- Working knowledge of Avid editing systems or equivalent
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed, sometimes with short notice
- Experience with breaking news and longform content
- Must feel comfortable crashing, and enjoy fast-paced breaking environment
- Bachelor’s degree (TV/Film/Journalism or related field) or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in NYC is $99,000 to $136,000 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
關於 ABC News:
Disney General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ABC News。
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。