Principal Counsel – Ad Sales Legal申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 772669BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/10/11
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Company’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales, advertising, data, and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company’s content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company’s streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ Hotstar; and domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
DMED Legal is part of the Legal Department of TWDC and provides legal advice to DMED and other businesses of TWDC regarding advertising and sponsorship, marketing, digital products, technology, and content distribution.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Counsel, Ad Sales Legal, the Principal Counsel (“PC”) Ad Sales Legal will provide legal advice and support for Disney Advertising Sales (a business segment of DMED), focusing primarily on the ESPN-related sports media business. In particular, the PC will draft and negotiate agreements related to multimedia sponsorship and advertising endeavors (including branded and custom content, promotions and sponsorships, influencer marketing, venue use agreements, production services agreements, and cross-platform long-form sponsorship partnerships relating to ESPN’s portfolio of programming rights and properties). The PC will help to advise the sales team on advertising law compliance, policy and process, including native advertising, on-line behavioral advertising, testimonials and endorsements, linear and digital disclosures, and data collection and use. The PC will also need a good working knowledge of privacy, data security, social media, and basic insurance parameters to help clients navigate these areas in conjunction with TWDC’s subject matter experts.
- Structure, draft, and negotiate contracts relating to multimedia advertising sales, advertising technology, data collection and use, research and analytics, integrated marketing, branded and custom content, influencer marketing, out-of-home and social media platforms, sponsorships and promotions, programmatic advertising, software license agreements, venue license agreements, production services agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Advise on advertising law compliance, policy, and process, including native advertising, testimonials and endorsements, claim substantiation, on-line behavioral advertising, digital and linear disclosures and compliance with internal company guidelines.
- 10+ years’ experience in a law firm advising major corporate clients and/or corporate legal department, including structuring, negotiating and drafting contracts
- Proven knowledge of advertising law and policy, including compliance with FCC and FTC Guidelines, data collection and use guidelines, and other digital advertising industry standards and practices.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues and devise solutions and strategies.
- Ability to anticipate and understand the implications of agreements, contractual provisions, and related decisions for a client, including identifying and assessing potential risks and impacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience drafting, negotiating and writing skills, as well as the ability to problem solve in an efficient, business-friendly, creative manner.
- An excellent work ethic and commitment to professionalism; excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with all levels of co-workers and clients.
- Proven experience managing high volume of work as well as working independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience preferably specializing in issues related to advertising and privacy.
- Experience providing legal services related to regulatory aspects of digital, online and linear content and advertising, including FTC and FCC Guidelines, other digital advertising industry guidelines, privacy, behavioral tracking, targeting, security, and related matters.
- Experience providing legal services related to digital and mobile marketing, promotions, and related services and systems.
- Experience providing legal advice in support of advertising technology.
- Working knowledge of the sports/media landscape (for example, while knowledge of starting lineups in a particular sport is not required or necessary, understanding the college conference and pro league structure is, as is understanding how advertising is presented during sports programming); strong preference for an active user of ESPN media platforms (ESPN linear channels, digital offerings, etc.).
- JD or equivalent
- Strong academic credentials
- Admission to New York State Bar in good standing or willingness and qualification to be
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。