Press & PR Supervisor (Parks & Cruises) - Maternity Cover 6 Months FTC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 875182BR 職位地點 馬德里, 西班牙; 馬德里, 馬德里, 西班牙 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/10/17
Support the Communication Department in the development and execution of the Press & PR strategies by ensuring quality 3rd party editorial content and by developing all communication activities needed to secure Disneyland Paris, Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World media exposure across the different editorial platforms, including digital, TV, radio, print and social media.
- Establish and maintain/develop key relations with major publications and influencers to ensure coverage.
- Help on the development of the PR strategy (AOP & ICP and annual comms plan).
- Development of Press & PR materials: press releases, news room update, photo and TV image bank, feature ideas, infographics…
- Development of the celebrity’s strategy: build relationship, trips organization, shootings coordination and follow up.
- Organization of major press events and new season launches in coordination with the different teams involved in Paris and European offices.
- Maximize online and social media strategy to secure Disneyland Paris visibility.
- Coordination of individual media / influencers trips.
- Think of new ways /out of the box ideas to deliver quality coverage.
- Plan and develop specific projects to deliver media presence: photo shootings, hard hat tours, behind the scenes visits, TV and radio reports.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with key trade publications and deliver taylor made communication plan.
- Support and coordinate with the central team, the corporate communication strategy and the crisis management.
- Attend normal running of Press & PR department: media requests, weekly report, scorecard, central recaps….
- Develop and follow up of press mailings, teaser campaigns and media presentations.
- Manage monitoring, evaluation and reporting of relevant press coverage.
- Maintain and update key contacts data base.
- Press & PR budget management and follow up.
- Regular contact with the central team in Paris and the European offices.
- Work closely with the local marketing and the sales department to deliver 360º campaigns support as for Semana Magica, Verano Mágico, June campaign…
- Support the Portuguese office in all press & PR activity.
Disney Cruise Line & Walt Disney World
- Organization of media and celebrity sailings to secure quality coverage.
- Development of press releases and photo image bank.
- DCL budget management and follow up.
- Regular contact with the team in London and in the US.
理想條件:The Experience we require from you:
- Five year experience in the Communication / Press / PR Department within an agency, multinational environment or media.
- University degree (humanities or journalism background preferred).
- Knowledge of the market (strong media relations).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English & Spanish and it would be very useful French command.
- Computer Skills, including: Microsoft Office, Photoshop and good presentation crafting.
其他資訊:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。