Pest Control Operator, Walt Disney World申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1031372BR 職位地點 奧蘭多, 佛罗里达州, 美國 / 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney World Resort 張貼日期 2022/12/21
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. “We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Pest Control Operator takes care of every aspect within pest management services. This includes structural pests, rodent control, scent detection canine, lawn and ornamental pests, diseases, termites or wood destroying organisms, native and exotic wildlife, aquatic weeds, and mosquitoes. Pest Control Operators perform both preventive maintenance and project work. The field service position may include work from elevated platforms and confined spaces throughout the Walt Disney World Parks and Resort property.
The starting pay rate for this role is $22.24
- Understand fully and comply with all state and federal laws regarding pest control, wildlife control and pesticide usage
- Treat for pests, diseases and weeds via a granular, liquid, dust, gel or ULV application, ensuring that all label guidelines are followed and all required personal protection equipment (PPE) is utilized
- Capture and/or trap nuisance wildlife as needed following established departmental guidelines, including snakes, raccoons, alligators, etc.
- Respond to and resolve pest control service requests from Cast and Guests
- Diagnose existing pest issues and potential pest issues via routine inspections in a timely manner
- Explain as needed, in an easy to understand fashion, to Cast and Guests what preventive, non-chemical steps could be taken to alleviate the pest situation they are facing
- Communicate with peers on multiple shifts and multiple departments in regards to pest issues
- Manage preventive maintenance schedules within an area and ensure that all work is completed
- Document activities and complete all required paperwork daily
- Participate in all company required training and evaluation sessions, for both pest control and other regulatory required programs
- Report to work on-time, as scheduled and provide as much notice as possible if unable to appear for a shift.
- Valid Florida drivers’ license
- Minimum of 3 years’ documented pest control experience under a licensed operation, and/or a college degree in a related field
- Knowledge of Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Maintain compliance of all state and federal laws regarding pest control, wildlife control and pesticide usage
- Knowledge of common Florida pests, wildlife, plant diseases and weeds, and their signs
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software programs and mobile electronic devices
- State certification as a Certified Pest Control Operator in all categories
- Familiar with state and federal agencies, laws regarding pest control, wildlife control and pesticide usage
- Experience working in the Maximo work scheduling system
- Working knowledge of self-contained spray vehicles
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Schedules and start times are subject to vary.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW HourlyWDWMaintenance, WDW FOS, WDW
關於 Walt Disney World Resort:
自 1971 年開幕以來，華特迪士尼世界度假區在很多人的童年及家族回憶中擔當了重要的角色。時至今日，來自世界各地數以億計的賓客均慕名而來，到訪這個奇幻之地，享受一趟迪士尼假期。透過創意、創新和科技的結合，度假區讓賓客投入經典迪士尼童話故事和新形式的家庭娛樂之中。華特迪士尼世界度假區的演藝人員運用了故事敍述的豐厚傳承，透過無與倫比的細節和超卓的賓客服務，將迪士尼的魔法栩栩如生地呈現於賓客眼前。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney World Resort。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。