Paralegal申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 814847BR 職位地點 台北市, 臺灣 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/07/12
工作概要:Disney’s Legal Department aims to foster organizational efficiency by providing professional, proactive, timely and high quality in-house legal services. The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd is seeking a motivated, well-organized paralegal to support in-house lawyers on a wide range of legal matters related to corporate transactions, advertising sales, content production and acquisition, content and channel distribution in Taiwan, including new digital media and traditional television media distribution, music rights, marketing and promotion of films, television programs and other audio-visual content. The successful candidate will also provide administrative support to various members of Disney’s APAC Legal team, including contract administration functions to support other business initiatives in APAC.
- Support in-house lawyers with preparation and review of:
- dual language (English and Chinese) contracts and legal documents; and
- dual language (English and Chinese) business correspondence.
- Prepare and revise agreements, forms and templates for advertising sales, programming production and acquisition, channel landing permit applications and channel distribution, distribution of films, television programs and other audio-visual content as well as their marketing and promotion.
- Regulatory filing and corporate administration tasks including preparation and collection of documents and submission of documents to government authorities.
- Research and analysis related to rights, chain-of-title and clearance matters.
- Legal research tasks and other administrative functions.
- Respond to routine enquiries from colleagues responsible for affiliate sales, ad sales, programming production and acquisition, content sales, finance, tax and marketing.
- Contract administration tasks including arranging execution, chopping, filing and distribution of approved contracts, forms, certificates and other legal documents to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Legal billing administration including internal coordination and liaising with law firms’ billing departments.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- University graduate with a degree in Laws
- Candidates with a legal qualification are preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a paralegal or contract administrator in a law firm or corporate legal department
- English-Chinese translation experience including preparation and review of bilingual documentation
- Computer proficiency and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Systematic, punctual and hardworking
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality
- Independent, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle simultaneous functions
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。