Owned Channel and Global Platforms Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 845689BR 職位地點 墨爾本, 維多利亞州, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/10/12
工作概要:The Owned Channel and Global Platforms Manager will coordinate the overarching content marketing strategy for activity across our owned channels and global platforms, in partnership with the Disney +, Content and Integrated Marketing teams. The role will be responsible for developing content calendars for multi-brand activity across our owned platforms, working collaboratively with local and global teams to ensure we have the most effective content, creative formats and distribution plan for marketing priorities across our owned and key global platforms. The role sits within the Integrated Marketing team and will collaborate with other team members to continually improve performance metrics across all platforms.
職責:Key elements and required results of the role
- Strategic consultation with marketing leads to advise best approach to content across all owned platforms.
- Champions local and loved strategy and identifies opportunities to implement campaign specific ideas across the wider team.
- Works with Insights team to gather data to deliver regular recommendations to maximise creative executions and delivery – weekly, monthly, quarterly as required.
- Oversees AB testing to further enhance effectiveness of campaigns.
- Collates and advises on best practice for owned channel activities based on historic learnings and industry knowledge – including trailer amplification, consumer promotions and influencer content
- Collates monthly and quarterly reporting across social channels and shares insights with broader team
- Works with the social teams to devise content calendars that support commercial priorities across the business
- Helps implement and maintain content guidelines.
- Manages integration of any third-party brand across channels
- Consults on how Social Specialists can improve community management across channels
- Maintains day to day relationship with APAC digital and International digital team
- Participates and represents the AUNZ marketing team as part of the broader global Disney digital community.
- Reviews formal and non-formal social listening data and identify opportunities and challenges for studio campaigns. Liaises with relevant team members to develop counter strategies.
- Monitors and refines social customer service offering
- Leads owned channel responses for partnerships / third-parties.
- Manages CRISP social monitoring service
- Ensures CRISP insight is utilised to refine social activity
- Reviews and refines paid approach to owned channels, taking media agency insights to put forward recommendations to improve ROI.
- Co-ordinates acquisition plans and spend to increase relevant audiences across all owned channels.
- Explores new technologies and opportunities to maximise owned channel experience including regular meetings with platform owners (Facebook, TikTok, Google etc).
- Optimises pre-awareness and engagement (with a view to conversion as appropriate) for content campaigns via innovative and local social media and digitally led marketing ideas with the aim of generating buzz at scale.
- Works with external agencies specialising in digital marketing solutions on “big ideas”- with a view to creating viral marketing campaigns (to complement overarching marketing strategy)
- Works closely with the PR team on Influencer led activity and how this complements the broader digital and social campaign. Ensures we maintain strong local relevance and impact in a globally oriented marketplace.
- Works closely with Content marketing and Distribution teams and on developing ongoing data led co-op advertising strategy with major exhibitor partners with the goal of increased conversion and box office.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that Content campaigns feed in to, and from, the XLOB DMP as effectively as possible.
- Identifies new, emerging and innovative digital and advertising trends - ensure broader team are up to date and suggest relevant application to our business
- Has a thorough understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google digital media platforms and reporting / analysis capabilities; Understanding of DMPs and programmatic platforms
- Brand social pages (including YouTube)
- EDMs (Solus, DNews, CPC, etc)
- Marvel Stadium
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience content and media planning
- Degree qualified
- Experienced social media & digital campaign planning and management
- Knowledge of social media and digital landscape trends
- Knowledge of bought media
- Experience in campaign budget management, including content production
- Strong negotiation and project management experience
- Advanced proficiency in Keynote and Excel applications.
- Demonstrated success with brands utilising social media as a core platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital performance media, planning and execution
- Knowledge of content production process
- Strong Project management skills
- In-depth knowledge and strong understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement/relationship building skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Results-orientated and commercially focussed
- Strong work-ethic
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to deal with ever-changing deadlines and requirements and support requirements
- Open attitude with a desire to seek input and feedback
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
其他資訊:This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then apply now!
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。