Operations Specialist I申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10051039 職位地點 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Partners Federal Credit Union 張貼日期 2023/05/26
This role is positioned with a primary focus on mailroom responsibilities. This entails a high volume of work that is fast-paced in nature and delivery. The position offers the opportunity to grow and develop into additional responsibilities of the Operations Specialist as listed next and below. The Operations Specialist I is an entry-level position to complete production support tasks and internal requests for Member information, transaction research, account file maintenance, and other daily job functions supporting the achievement of Member Service and corporate goals.
- Responds to internal and external Member needs through inbound department channels and is responsible for providing reasonable solutions and options to Member needs.
- Answer general questions concerning the Operations area and transactions for internal and external Members.
- Responsible for maintaining and adhering to all department performance standards, goals, and objectives.
- Uses proper PFCU processes and procedures to perform roles and tasks.
- Provides suggestions to streamline the department and Credit Union operations, assisting with projects and reports that relate to department goals and objectives.
- Supports filing and maintaining Credit Union documentation as required.
- Completes daily branch balancing procedures for the department as assigned.
- Order supplies for the department
- Prepares various documents, reports, and records as assigned.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- GL Management: maintain and reconcile the department’s GLs.
- Open new Member ATM, debit card, and credit card accounts
- Responsible for monetary and non-monetary adjustments, transactions, and file maintenance to Member accounts
- Assist Member Service Center and Branches with Member inquiries/disputes and account research.
- Assist Member Service Center and Branches with card-related process and procedure inquiries.
- Download, review, and take appropriate action on card-related reports from our Core System
- Assist with mass card re-issuance.
- Download, review, and take appropriate action on card-related reports from our processor.
- Run and review the name mismatch report daily and call Members as applicable.
- Review and maintenance of instant issue
- Post bank by mail transactions
- Responsible for daily ATM processing
- Process ATM and /or ACH disputes
- Process CO-OP and/or Share Branch adjustments.
- Make general ledger posting entries and balance cash to the general ledger.
- Responsible for researching outages as necessary and making corrections.
- Perform Wire Verification
- Assists with mailroom activities including the distribution of mail.
- Pulls original documents, fiche records, or copies of miscellaneous paperwork to support department operations as necessary.
- Retrieves images from the optical system, Harland, and other vendors as needed to complete basic information requests.
- Ensures research functions are completed in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Assists with scanning of daily work; images and validates documentation.
- Images loan documents while maintaining quality control.
- Ensures the microfiche created by the outside processor is correct.
- Maintains the inventory of off-site document storage, Monitors retention and destruction of documents according to retention guidelines.
- Responsible for processing legal and regulatory tasks
- Monitor research inbox.
- Maintenance of dormant accounts
- Process AMEX tasks
- Process safe deposit task
- Perform any additional assigned tasks as needed.
What you will need:
- Customer Service - Required
- Math – Required
- Microsoft Office- Required
- Must be flexible and can work independently and take initiative.
- Must be responsible and have good time management skills.
- Must be goal and detail-oriented and able to multi-task and have good teamwork skills.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Financial - Preferred
- Symitar- Preferred
- Image Center- Preferred
- Springboard- Preferred
- Availability Monday-Friday 8-5
- Spanish speaking preferred.
關於 Partners Federal Credit Union:
超過 50 年，Partners Federal Credit Union 向我們超過 125,000 名會員履行了 Partners Difference ，提供最高水平的服務、價值、造訪以及便利。加上，您在最大銀行會發現的各種金融產品，包括儲蓄、支票、貸款、財富管理和最新的創新賬戶存取。並且始終以獨家的方式連接 The Walt Disney Company 確保銀行業的質量水平。Partners 確實是為演藝人員提供服務的員工，建立與其他金融機構無法匹配的真正聯繫與服務承諾。加入並探索 Partners，我們永久尊重會員資格 — 因為會員可以在每個階段有信心地依靠我們。因為我們與 The Walt Disney Company 的關係緊密，在 Partners 工作的每個人也是 Disney 演藝人員／員工。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Partners Federal Credit Union。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。