Merchandise Seller申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10028921 職位地點 倫敦, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2023/04/11
The Merchandise Seller engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Theatre. Welcoming them into the environment, while providing communication on the merchandise available, emphasising their qualities; and highlighting all relevant offers available to supplement their purchase. They will provide an exceptional Service that will exceed the Guest's expectations by enhancing their visit, ensuring that it is unique and memorable and giving them the opportunity to take the magic home with them.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest Service behaviours.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, following service guidelines.
- Perform quick, accurate and effective till transactions that enhance the Guest experience and observing all relevant guest service guidelines including offering add-ons and communicating offers.
- Respond to Guests needs in an open, friendly, positive, proactive and timely manner. Effectively manage queues and multiple guests at kiosks and sales locations.
- Maintain neat and organised operations both at kiosks and back of house so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment, always ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding theatrical environment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards.
- Contributes to a culture that demonstrates a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Demonstrates Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand” in all work.
- Prioritises the culture of “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” at all times.
- Retail/Service experience preferred but not essential.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Motivates self to achieve goals.
- Works well in a team environment and to achieve shared goals.
- Able to handle tasks accurately under time pressure.
- Is organised in everything they do.
- Can communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
We are recruiting for Full-Time Time Positions.
Full-Time positions are 30 hours per week with the option to flex up to more when and if required. Shifts are between 5 - 6 hours and there will be double shifts when there are matinees and evening performances on the same day.
Most shifts will be scheduled between 1 – 6pm for matinees and 6 -11pm for evening performances, however there is the need for availability from 10am all days for some roles. All staff need to be available for evenings and weekends
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all dimensions and intersections of diversity.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, love putting a smile on people's faces, enjoy being part of a team, and feel confident in crowds of people then please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full CV.
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
The Walt Disney Company Limited 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。