Merchandise Coordinator (Temporary)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 787657BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Theatrical Group 張貼日期 2021/05/03
工作概要:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, inclusion, collaboration and creativity. Stories shape how we see ourselves and everyone around us. As storytellers, we have the power to not only uplift and inspire, but also to champion the spectrum of voices in our world. If you want to help tell compelling, diverse and enduring stories through movies, music or live theater, then we want to hear from you.
Disney Theatrical Group is currently seeking a highly organized individual with effective communication skills to temporarily join our team as a Merchandise Coordinator. In this role you will provide daily support of 9 retail locations in theaters in the U.S and U.K. with the daily operational tasks to run a retail environment. These tasks include entering sales into reporting systems, fulfilling visual merchandising requests and signage changes, tour advancement by market and being a liaison to the merchandise corporate team initiatives. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude with the ability to be proactive and balance multiple tasks in a fast pace environment. The position is a 5-month temporary role.
- Daily maintenance of customer service inquiries that concern merchandise requests. Fulfill any damage request for new items by shipping guest’s new items.
- Contacting Tour venues and sending contract templates for merchandise terms agreements. Track all communications and escalate when terms are not agreed.
- Perform all armored car set ups for tour, Broadway, and UK teams.
- Perform all cash vault set ups in each tour market.
- Partner with tax team to ensure sales taxes are accurate for each tour market to then set up tax lists in POS and Salesforce systems.
- Send out mailers to theater venues and guests all subscription collateral to tour markets.
- Assist in Ticketmaster set up and reporting of merchandise ticket add-ons.
- Assist in editing and making slight changes to templates via Photoshop to provide stores with their daily print needs.
- Print and ship all store signage as requested for promotions and price changes.
- Order all store name tags.
- Purchase and ship all visual merchandising assets for new store openings and store relaunches.
- Collect and enter all stores and licensed merchandise weekly sales into department tracker and upload International Sales into our reporting system, ERPLY.
- Purchase and ship all domestic & UK stores needed PPE equipment.
- Attend weekly merchandise team meetings to assist in execution of special programs affecting field stores (i.e., new store promotions, trainings, product roll outs, etc.).
- Assist in communication management of new branding collateral, product and operational best practices, wholesale catalogues and buying of calendars to/from international licensees.
- Manage department calendar for both the corporate and retail field merchandise teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in a coordinator and/or support role
- Experience in retail, merchandise or sales department preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without direct supervision to achieve goals and daily responsibilities.
- Experience in customer service environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely & obtain what is needed from Line Manager.
- Ability to work with external partners to achieve deliverables.
- Capable of working in a fast pace environment to achieve results.
- Superior Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Beginner to Moderate level of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Expert in Microsoft Office Programs: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated organizational and Documenting Skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
其他資訊:DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, ability, and sexual orientation.
關於 Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group 是 Walt Disney 工作室一個分部，是全球最成功的商業影院企業之一，在全球範圍內製作和授權現場娛樂節目和活動。其九部百老匯作品，包括當前百老匯作品 《The Lion King》、《Aladdin》以及今年上映的《Frozen》，在全球擁有超過 1.6 億的觀眾。該部門還授權予 Disney on Ice 和 Marvel Universe Live 的製片公司 Feld Entertainment 製作現場節目。另外，該部門授權予地區、學校和社區劇院改編完整版本以及適合成人和兒童版本的作品。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Theatrical Group。
Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。