Marketing Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10039579 職位地點 千葉市, 日本 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2023/02/01
- Walt Disney Attractions Japan (WDAJ) focuses on bolstering Disney’s premium brand through active engagement with Oriental Land Company (OLC) in the licensing relationship for Tokyo Disney Resort.
- The Brand Integration and Marketing Communications division of WDAJ is responsible for strategically identifying methods, processes, and procedures to manage and protect the Disney brand into the future. This includes ensuring brand integrity through marketing communications (inclusive of topics such as publicity, promotions, owned/paid media, event execution, marketing alliances, etc.) through active engagement with OLC and Disney company-wide partners across the world.
- The Marketing Manager will focus on public affairs, publicity, promotions, events execution, and executive communication. This represents a well-rounded experience across communications and related disciplines, and an exciting opportunity to use functional and influential expertise while deepening capabilities.
- Ensure consistency with Disney brand guidelines, and advise OLC on how best to represent the Disney brand by working closely across OLC and Disney teams in Japan and the US
- Review and approve ongoing marketing communication executions, with an emphasis on effective partnership with OLC to optimize across a variety of considerations. Examples of activities include press releases and other public releases, media programs, seasonal and special events, executive briefing documents and presentations, etc.
- Drive progress on key in-flight projects (facilitating meetings, tracking status, articulating key issues, prioritizing action items, following through to keep work moving, reviewing content with partners for approval, etc.)
- Manage review and approvals by other Disney entities where relevant (e.g., other WDAJ lines of business, Imagineering, Corporate Brand Management, Disney Animation Studios, etc.)
- Facilitate sharing of Disney Parks global experience and best practices with OLC
- Be an exemplary representative of WDAJ Brand Integration & Marketing Communications when interfacing with both internal and external entities
- 5-10 years of experience in related functions (e.g., marketing, public relations, public affairs, media relations, etc.), with emphasis on communications-related functions
- Fluency in English with strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance/supervision
- Ability to establish relationships and strong partnerships, adapt to change, and work well on a team
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Intellectual curiosity and capacity to quickly develop expertise on new topics
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially with building PowerPoint presentations
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Some schedule flexibility to allow occasional early morning calls with the US
- Fluency in Japanese
- Strong Japanese writing skills
- Previous experience working for or with The Walt Disney Company, especially the Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products division
- Strong familiarity with the Disney brand
- Experience working for or with a major brand (Japanese companies and multi-national companies preferred)
- Previous leadership-related experience
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Attractions Japan, Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。