Marine and Technical Operations - Engineering Officer申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1053621BR 職位地點 Shipboard 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2023/01/09
At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
職責:The Engineering department, lead by the Chief Engineer, is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the main propulsion plant and all hotel services on the ship such as heating and air conditioning, refrigeration, fresh water, waste disposal, electrical and plumbing systems, life boats and davit systems, and upkeep of all electronic equipment. The department conducts all bunkering operations and orders spare parts, materials and supplies to maintain a fully operational machinery plant. Officer Roles candidates will be considered for in the Engineering Department:
- Second Engineer
- Third Engineer
基本條件:This is a SHIPBOARD role.
- Be genuinely interested in a career at sea and willing to live and work onboard a Disney Cruise Line vessel
- Be committed to the position you are applying for at least 2-3 contracts before a transfer or promotion
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace United States Public Health requirements and guidelines as well as Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
- Have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman's visa (DCL will provide you with documents to obtain this)
- Complete a pre-employment medical
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
**Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓一家人享受溫馨時光——成人們可以休息充電，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。登上船隊的五艘船——Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasy 及 Disney Wish，以及 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂 Castaway Cay，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可做到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Magical Cruise Company, Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Cruise Line。