Manager, Sourcing - Toys申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 889807BR 職位地點 基西米, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/11/21
工作概要:The Sourcing Manager, Global Sourcing develops and manages partnerships with best-in-class suppliers and internal stakeholders as they pertain to the sourcing and production of best-in-category Disney-branded merchandise. In partnership with the Senior Manager, Global Sourcing, s/he is responsible for executing Sourcing strategies across categories and/or departments. The Sourcing Manager, Global Sourcing will develop, collaborate and produce results with regard to product quality, time/cost efficiency and revenue growth.
This person possesses the knowledge of successful global sourcing and product development strategies to drive margins and improve efficiencies across all markets and distribution channels (owned & operated retail and wholesale). The Global Merchandise Sourcing team has nearly 100 team members in 6 different countries managing 450+ suppliers providing vertically developed merchandise for Disney stores, shopDisney.com, Parks & Resorts and wholesale partners worldwide.
This position reports to Senior Sourcing Manager, Global Sourcing, and will require some domestic and/or international travel for product placement/cost negotiations exercises
職責:Sourcing and Product Compliance
- Lead supplier strategy, product costing/placement, manage vendor communication, development and production management of respective product categories. Business leadership scope will include in Toys, Souvenirs, and Consumables.
- Implement sourcing strategies in partnership with TWDC Global Product & Labor Standards to ensure compliance policies are met across all products and suppliers.
- Develop and deliver strategies in collaboration with cross-functional members that meet or exceed financial goals.
- Responsible for ensuring products meet established standards for safety and quality including monitoring quarterly Product Review Requests (PRRs) with product integrity partners.
- Manage sourcing strategies that evolve with shifts in trade policies and allow for flexibility through an on-going, active knowledge of a dynamic geo-political landscape.
Productivity and Process
- Lead, collaborate and produce results with regard to brand extension, product quality, innovations in technology and sustainability, time/cost efficiency and revenue growth.
- Optimize global merchandise productivity and profitability by identifying and mitigating cost drivers.
- Ability to manage flexible product development models that drive increased creativity and innovation from suppliers.
- Track progress of production cycle against key milestone dates through daily maintenance of the Development Tracking Report, Development Boards, and Global Retail Plans. Ensure all products are shipped on time to support established in-store and online launch dates.
- Prepare standard and/or any ad-hoc reports as requested (time and action calendars, production timelines, status updates, etc.).
- Manage the workflow for data entry tasks including item setups, price changes, financial roadmaps, and invoicing.
- Knowledge of successful global sourcing and product development strategies to drive margins and improve efficiencies across all markets and distribution channels (owned & operated retail and wholesale).
- Develop sourcing strategies that maximize profitability and minimize risk with a goal of year-over-year improvement.
- Aware of industry trends to help inform sourcing strategies to team and to leadership.
- Proactively seek new opportunities, ideas, techniques and materials to drive product innovation with both new and existing suppliers.
- Identify sourcing strategies that support global distribution while balancing need for localization and speed-to-market.
Collaboration and Communication
- Develops and cultivates strong partnerships with best-in-class suppliers and internal stakeholders as they pertain to the sourcing and production of best-in-category Disney-branded merchandise.
- Contact suppliers/vendors to follow up and verify the accuracy of provided data, resolve routine issues, and ensure supplier alignment with Disney processes and procedures.
- Communicate production status to global and regional partners during weekly cross-functional meetings and as required.
- Attend quarterly product review meetings to understand key sourcing initiatives and action items.
- Develop and foster cross-functional relationships to ensure all business goals are aligned.
- Leverage knowledge of the Company’s products and services to manage the needs of diverse stakeholders and ensure effective collaboration with cross-functional partners and vendors.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with direct reports, internal and external partners.
- Collaborate and lead cross functional team members through all aspects of supplier strategy, cost negotiation, placement, product development, product safety/quality and on-time deliveries.
- Lead and direct employee development, engagement and diversity to advance a culture of collaboration and organizational vibrancy.
- 5-8 years related experience preferably in specialty retail or consumer products
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team preferred
- Exposure to Sourcing & Production of multiple product categories
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with manufacturers
- Ability to manage multiple SKU’s and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple design and development partners, a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to be flexible, adapt to change, and grow with organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising/Product Development/Design, Business or Supply Chain or 5-8 years of related experience
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。