Manager, Marketing Operations申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 759598BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Streaming Services 張貼日期 2020/04/22
工作概要:Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. DSS is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; Disney+ streaming service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Marketing Operations empowers our marketing and partner teams to unleash growth velocity. By managing our marketing channels, we continuously optimize user touchpoints with growth and campaign marketers. With our partners in Product, Analytics & Insights, and more - we strategically align to build systemic solutions that enable marketers to ideate and test concepts. All with a relentless focus on the best experience for our users.
The Manager, Marketing Operations, drives our messaging user activation efforts by overseeing a team that instruments our global lifecycle messaging tests to enable marketers to ideate and quantify user impact. This role is a hybrid of skillsets, which include: hands-on coding, test instrumentation, marketer strategy thought-partner, and user advocate - leveraging expert internal resources when appropriate. A successful Manager maximizes message utilization while balancing the needs of users and internal stakeholders using a measured approach.
- Drive retention messaging optimization and best practice adoption
- Run split and multivariate tests, ensuring test protocols are administered to minimize bias
- Implement and manage journey programs
- Oversee messaging builds end-to-end, ensuring flawless execution and quality assurance
- Monitor messaging programs and campaign and mitigate or flag issues to partners
- Traffic messages utilizing targeting capabilities while balancing against business goals
- Implement and audit all analytic encoding to enable messaging effectiveness
- Drive messaging reporting and run adhoc analysis when requested
- Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, VPPA and other legal or compliance requirements
- Manage direct reports
- 7+ years in marketing driving lifecycle channel optimization and insights
- An understanding and administration of message testing best practices
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- Working knowledge of HTML to make message template adjustments and articulate more complex needs to developers
- Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
- Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
- Superior communication and copywriting skills
- Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
- Thrives in ownership, as our resident regional messaging expert
- Experience directly managing and motivating a team
- SQL or other query language
- Scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
- Statistical analysis
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and /or other lifecycle marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
其他資訊:Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
關於 Disney Streaming Services:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Streaming Services。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。