Manager, Business Affairs (PH) – ABC NEWS申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 865861BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ABC News 張貼日期 2021/09/23
工作概要:ABC NEWS seeks a Business Affairs Manager (Project Hire), reporting to the Executive Director of Business Affairs. Individual should have the ability to manage business affairs activities that support deals or deals under negotiation; distill complex contracts into manageable summaries; facilitate negotiations by securing needed rights and clearances and conducting routine negotiations on portions of deals; work within tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; is familiar with documentary, docu-follow, and narrative non-fiction projects.
- Manage the negotiation a high volume of deals in a fast-paced environment in connection with developing, producing, and/or acquiring content for a wide variety of programming, including non-scripted series, limited series, documentaries, and/or specials.
- Negotiate ancillary production related agreements such as producer agreements, talent agreements, option agreements, and underlying rights agreements.
- Takes assigned tasks and accomplishes them by creating work plans and procedures. Enforces applicable policies and may recommend changes in areas where potential improvement can be cultivated. Effectively uses available resources to meet operating plans.
- Partners with various internal teams including, but not limited to, legal, production, labor, standards, publicity, editorial/creative and marketing to ensure that all deals adhere to company policy, deadlines are met and shares information to transact business agreements and improve cross-departmental processes.
- Maintain a database of all pertinent information for current deals, including rights information and restrictions on content, if any. Work with R&C staff that executes proper rights documentation and preparations of reports that are provided to International, Home Viewing and Digital. In conjunction with the reports, advice on available windows for content distribution and limitations on redistribution.
- Supports deals after close by tracking pertinent dates and cash flow models.
- Reviewing and approving invoices and payments in conjunction with production management.
- Manage relationships with agents, lawyers and executives throughout entertainment industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in media, business, corporate law, with 2 years’ experience in management.
- Must have strong familiarity with documentary, narrative non-fiction world.
- Must have outstanding writing, reviewing, negotiating of contracts.
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must be superior at building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and admission to a state bar is strongly preferred.
關於 ABC News:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ABC News。