Lead Data Analyst申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10077587 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 / 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Direct to Consumer 張貼日期 2024/02/01
About The Role
On any given day at Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology, we’re reimagining ways to create magical viewing experiences for the world’s most beloved stories while also transforming Disney’s media business for the future. Whether that’s evolving our streaming and digital products in new and immersive ways, powering worldwide advertising and distribution to maximize flexibility and efficiency, or delivering Disney’s unmatched entertainment and sports content, every day is a moment to make a difference to partners and to hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Business Operations is the glue of DE&E Technology, with a steadfast focus on connecting all the pieces of the business. All the components that make up the organization – engineering, product, design, operations, support and more – come together and move the business forward with oversight, effective prioritization, and guidance. This team synthesizes information from across the business to ensure leaders are armed with all the necessary data before making strategic and financial decisions. From forecasting, funding, tracking, and reporting on projects, to ways of working, and resource management, Business Operations has visibility and input into all aspects of the team.
The Engagement Analytics team is seeking a Lead Analytics Engineer who will be an outstanding addition to our team. We partner with other teams across the organization to turn data into information, information into insights and insights into key business decisions that steer the strategic direction of the company. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves problem-solving, and is a good communicator and a self-starter; If you are someone who gains personal happiness from transforming data into knowledge and driving business action, then this is an excellent role for you!
You will guide the team in its reporting design and data strategy. Coordinating analysts to build tooling and communicate to our stakeholders, as well as the broader Disney universe. You will be instrumental in leading the use of analytics as a critical value driver across our organization.
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand the performance of the platform. When a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Reporting and Tooling Strategy: Lead the team in the creation of actionable and consistent metrics and reporting across streaming platforms.
- BI Performance: You will be leading reporting for exceptionally large-scale data. Serve as an expert for analysts on the team and a partner with Data Architecture and Engineering in designing and building performant ETLs, intermediary tables, and beautiful and quick Tableau and Looker dashboards.
- Creation of a Single Source of Truth: Partner with our Governance team and bring together analysts and stakeholders from across the team to define and standardize the metrics by which we assess product performance
- ETL & Metric Design: Own metric design and creation by defining business requirements, framework & optimization, and long term data scalability.
- Partnership and communication: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and understand what they need to drive decisions, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or related degree.
- Expertise developing data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
- 7+years of analytical experience, ideally specifically in analytics engineering.
- Mastery of SQL, some experience with SparkSQL, Hive, etc. a plus
- Significant experience in OLAP databases such as Snowflake or Redshift.
- Experience developing and maintaining optimized tables for reporting through ETLs.
- Project and resource management experience, outlining objectives, and timelines, and coordinating work across multiple contributors.
- Python/R or other statistical programming languages.
- Intense drive and passion for delivering exceptional products.
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to diverse audiences.
- A sense of humor
- Unique passions or areas of interest that influence the way you interact with others and/or do your job
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $136,100 to $182,400 per year and in New York, NY is $142,600 to $191,100 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
關於 Disney Direct to Consumer:
Disney 的直接消費者團隊負責監督 Disney Entertainment 中的 Hulu 和 Disney+ 串流業務，協助將 The Walt Disney Company 一流的故事講述給世界各地的粉絲和家庭。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Direct to Consumer。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是提供平等機會的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、年齡、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾、受保護退伍軍人身份或聯邦、州份或地方法律所禁止的任何其他基礎。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。