Island Services Manager - Bahamas申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1173938BR 職位地點 巴哈马 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2024/02/04
工作概要:At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
- As a Department Head and direct report to the Island Operations Director, responsible for leading and contributing to the long-term strategy planning and overall business execution of Island Services in the areas of annual operating, planned work and budgeting, department staffing and scheduling of work duties, team performance and effectively managing to targeted business goals
- Meet with partners in areas, such as Island Maintenance and Recreation, to understand their needs, communicate challenges and provide excellent service
- Liaise with Assistant Manager Custodial and the Horticulture/Transportation Manger regarding the daily operational expectations for the custodial, horticulture and guest transportation logistical operations at Castaway Cay including facility cleaning, trash pick-up and disposal, overall island upkeep, pest control, landscape and light maintenance duties.
- Liaise with Island Chef de Partie regarding healthy menu creation and food preparation production for crew members, the following of all USPH guidelines and sanitizing of crew galley/kitchen, and appropriate inventory/cost control measures are being followed
- Ensure Disney Cruise Line and USPH Sanitation requirements are met in all galleys and food store rooms, including proper storage of food at all times and inspections ensuring adherence to HACCP procedures
- Monitor all Culinary standards, inventory, requisition/stock and cost control; ensure necessary inventory meetings daily/weekly food cost targets
- Manage the Wardrobe operation for the island; including costume inventory and stock for Crew Members and Managers costumes.
- Maintain and manage that cleaning & landscape chemicals are appropriately used and stored properly, including regular inventory and availability of MSDS
- Manage inventory on a monthly including par levels for cleaning supplies & chemicals in all General supplies and Chemical Stores. Ensure the preparation of weekly purchase request for all cleaning & chemical supplies on the Island
- Meet with the shipboard Hotel department regarding Food & Beverage and Concierge services on the island
- Ensure the operation meets or exceeds government standards and codes for all areas.
- Manage communications effectively with team and partners within the Disney Cruise Line ship and Disney Cruise Line shore side teams.
- Supervises subordinate employees including first level coaching, counseling, training and performance evaluations while inspiring a team of approximately 25-30 crew members to give their very best, every day
- High School degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, follow-through skills with high attention to details
- Ability to work in a flexible environment with competing priorities – should have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities holding self and others accountable
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills, with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to strong negotiation, influencing, problem solving, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering, coaching and mentoring skills
- Able to be self-directed and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills consistently.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office products and comfortable operating systems in a Windows-based environment
- Receptive to Island life, living and working on a remote island for 3 months at a time
- College degree or equivalent
- Ability to operate equipment and company vehicles
- Prior shipboard or remote island experience
- Extended experience in managing outdoor custodial activities for cruise industry or large resort operations (4-6 years)
- Proven management experience in a resort operation in the Bahamas
This role is based on Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Be interested in living and working on a private island in the Bahamas
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace United States Public Health requirements and guidelines as well as Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be willing to share a cabin with other crew members and appreciative of working and living in a multi-cultural environment
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
- Have a valid passport and obtain necessary visas, if applicable (DCL will provide you with documents for this)
- Have authorization to work in the Bahamas
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
**Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓一家人享受溫馨時光——成人們可以休息充電，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。登上船隊的五艘船——Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasy 及 Disney Wish，以及 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂 Castaway Cay，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可做到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 DCL Island Development, Ltd, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Cruise Line。