Ethical Sourcing (ILS) Analyst申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 877852BR 職位地點 新加坡 新加坡; , 新加坡 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/10/21
工作概要:Ethical sourcing is an important focus of The Walt Disney Company’s overall corporate responsibility efforts.
Disney’s International Labor Standards (ILS) program evaluates and helps improve working conditions in facilities producing Disney-branded products. We work with our licensees and vendors to educate them about labor rights expectations and require social compliance audits to assess labor conditions with the aim to foster safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces wherever Disney-branded items are produced.
The ILS department has more than 100 people in 12 countries focused on policy development, education, monitoring, remediation, external stakeholder engagement and communication.
The Ethical sourcing/ILS Analyst is a key contact point to Licensee/Vendors/Business Units and is responsible for communicating and educating ILS program requirements to these parties.
職責:Act as a liaison between the business unit/licensee/vendors and International Labor Standards (ILS) on ILS matters:
- Manage ILS related queries and concerns
- Communicate or explain ILS policies/procedures including audit qualifications, audit findings, social compliance reports, Corrective Action Plan (CAP), ILS policy/procedural changes, FAMA authorisation process
- Deliver training/information sessions to educate business units, licensee/vendors on the ILS program requirements and process, including capacity building with Facilities (if needed)
- Build and maintain relationships with key business unit and licensee contacts
- Work with DCP contract management to maintain accurate and up to date licensee information (to support audit scheduling and ILS communication)
- Support special projects as needed
- Process and manage FAMA applications to deliver executed FAMA to authorize Licensee/Vendor production of Disney branded merchandise
- Manage receipt of ILS (social compliance) audits received from business unit contacts or licensees/vendors
- Process and manage all FAMA related requests
- Maintain accurate licensee, factory and relationship information in the ILS database
- 3 to 5 years of business or international business experience in a corporate setting
- Bachelor degree in social compliance, business, communication, international business, or other related fields
- Prior relationship management experiences
- Prior program or process management experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation/training skills
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills - Ability to build rapport and comfortably interact with individuals at all levels
- Good organizational/prioritization skills and ability to work to deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in databases and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- International business experience
- Experience in an ethical sourcing, risk, compliance, environmental, quality or equivalent role
- Knowledge of social compliance standards such as SA8000, SMETA, BSCI or equivalent
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。