ILMxLAB Manager, Marketing 2 Locations申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 oqjuefwb 職位地點 洛杉磯, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2021/01/22
This position has the flexibility to be in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
From a galaxy far, far away to other globally-beloved universes, ILMxLAB’s body of work spans multiple award-winning experiences in virtual reality, mixed reality, and more.
The Manager, Marketing will be an integral part of the core team at Lucasfilm’s immersive entertainment studio. Your role will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing + Publicity, and have one direct report, driving all marketing efforts for our campaigns across a curated collection of immersive entertainment experiences at an award-winning studio.
We are looking for a Manager, Marketing who reflects the innovative spirit, collaborative mindset and passion for great storytelling that defines ILMxLAB.
What you'll do
- Plan, execute, measure, and track all integrated and revenue-generating marketing campaigns from pre-production through post-launch.
- Facilitate product marketing needs such as product positioning, competitive analyses, SWOT analyses, product copy and title names, and more.
- Drive asset creation process for trailers, key art, logos, and more, with the ability to manage both the technical and creative processes end to end to high-quality materials.
- Partner with internal production and creative teams for generation of in house asset plans, generating budget requirements, and pitching to external partners for funding.
- Collaborate with internal production/development teams to ensure the marketing campaign and associated elements stay on track with the creative and schedule.
- Manage internal calendars and calendar inputs across the company, to ensure proper stakeholder visibility into key marketing brats.
- Formulate and track KPIs for marketing campaigns and brand efforts.
- Work closely and collaboratively with ILMxLAB marketing/PR team to execute tightly integrated consumer-facing beats.
- Manage layered approval processes with major film studios, external partners, and other internal stakeholders.
- Deal with highly confidential information and people in a tactful manner, including executives and talent.
- Handle all partner marketing campaigns relevant to ILMxLAB brand and project slate, providing creative feedback and managing internal approvals with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead campaign-related marketing conversations/meetings internally and externally, driving forward business as needed and developing presentations where relevant.
- Help shepherd studio branding and strategy.
- Support social media posts and campaigns, graphics, website, and other digital opportunities.
What we're looking for
- 4 - 6+ years entertainment-focused experience, with proven experience creating and managing marketing campaigns, is mandatory. Major IP experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with asset production (trailers, artwork, etc.) is very desirable; candidate will need to translate high-level marketing goals into production realities, translating strategy into actionable workflows to ensure efficiencies and high-quality asset production.
- Video editorial skills are also a plus.
- Familiarity or experience with immersive platforms (VR, MR/AR, LBE, etc.) very desirable.
- A collaborative, can-do spirit is key, with the intent of finding solutions rather than dwelling too long on problems.
- Attention to detail plus a creative, strategic and responsible nature desirable.
- Exemplary presentation, written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and VIPs with discretion and tact.
- Proven success with tracking a high volume of competing and shifting priorities, sometimes on a daily basis.
- Proficiency with G Suite, Keynote, and other common software is required.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。