ILMxLAB Experience Designer (Level/Game Designer) San Francisco, CA申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 oE2D7fwa 職位地點 旧金山, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2020/02/03
*Remote Work Option Available*
We’re on a mission: building the future. We are lucky to work in an amazing fusion of development where exceptional, interactive & immersive stories combine with groundbreaking visuals and sound. That spectacular mash-up results in unparalleled real-time worlds. Building and releasing these experiences, we endeavor to raise the bar as high as we possibly can. The result is powerful, story-based immersive entertainment.
It is our great fortune to be standing at the crossroads - unconstrained by a specific title or universe - in a highly creative & highly technical environment that thrives on collaboration. If that sounds interesting, jump in! Our team is growing. We're looking for talented and driven creative technologists to help design and build the next generation of premium immersive stories. Virtual reality, augmented reality, real-time cinema, theme park entertainment and narrative-based experiences - our goal is to expand and enhance creative storytelling as it’s never been done before!
Have a look at the description below. If it sounds like you, send us your stuff!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary dev team to advance the state of real-time rendered immersive experiences.
- Contribute to the creation of new interactive entertainment paradigms in VR and AR.
- Conspire with the creative & tech team on the optimal design, build, and scripting of levels for amazing real-time experiences.
- Driven to collaborate on the definition and maintenance of design pillars.
- Creation of design / feature documentation, creative briefs
- Designs, builds, tests and iterates rapid functional prototypes, new ideas and mechanics.
- Collaborate in development of breakdowns, task lists, estimates, schedules, milestones and overall project goals as necessary; participate in project stand-ups, meetings, and reviews.
- Actively participate in design, organization and execution of usability & play testing
What We're Looking For
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in entertainment design, game design, interaction design, new media design, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ yrs experience & demonstrable facility in the process & design of interactive experiences: knowledge of flow, pace, engagement, structure, environment, storytelling, replay, etc.
- Experienced designing interactions and interfaces for hardware and software
- Knowledge, appreciation (& identification) of design patterns related to design of user-centered interactions
- Analysis – your instincts get you very far. You know the power of metrics & data and want to discover the best possible experience via collected analytics and community feedback.
- Expert with standard design communication tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio / OmniGraffle
- Proficient in level-building tools & game engines (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
- Nice to have:
- Experience in and passion for the creation of VR & AR experiences
- Design of experiences for mobile devices or consumer electronics
- Knowledge of 3D content creation & pipelines (Maya, SoftImage, Max, etc.)
- SCRUM / Agile development experience
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
**Portfolio of relevant design experience is required - show us your chops: documents (design, creative briefs), images, diagrams, movies of walk-throughs or levels are needed.**
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。