House Attendant- Part Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 775080BR 職位地點 希尔顿黑德岛, 南卡罗来纳州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort 張貼日期 2021/02/22
工作概要:For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our help House Attendants bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
Disney Parks has implemented several new and enhanced safety measures based on guidance from health and government authorities. These measures include but are not limited to increased cleanliness and disinfection, health screening and prevention support, physical distancing and capacity measures, and cast member training.
Please be advised of the following requirements for all cast members.
- A health screening and temperature check must be completed at home prior to coming to work each day.
- Appropriate face coverings must be worn at all times, including upon entry and exit of the workplace. The Company will provide reusable cloth face coverings per employee that meet the approved safety standards of the Company Safety Committee
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
職責:As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 50 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- House Attendant cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
基本條件:Here is what you will need to be successful in the job:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds and working with chemicals are required
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a minimum of three (3) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
理想條件:It would be helpful if you also had:
- Ability to speak a language other than English
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Our hourly part-time cast members enjoy a broad and very valuable range of benefits for being part of the Disney family! If you join the team, you can expect to receive:
- Disney Aspire – an education program that covers 100% of tuition at network schools • Discounted meals during work shifts
- Discounts at Hilton Head Island eateries such as New York City Pizza, Giuseppe’s, and Scott’s Fish Market
- Complementary theme park admission for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment
- Discounts on merchandise at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort and at Walt Disney World Resort
關於 Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club 是度假所有權領導者，並為家庭提供靈活的度假計劃。 Disney Vacation Club 演藝人員為入住 14 間 Disney Vacation Club 目的地中任何一間酒店的會員和賓客帶來 Disney 的神奇魔力，包括 Walt Disney World Resort；Disneyland Resort；Hilton Head Island、South Carolina 以及 Vero Beach、Florida。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort。
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。