Health & Safety Manager / Supervisor Covid Compliance Film Production申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 865393BR 職位地點 亚特兰大, 乔治亚, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2021/09/22
工作概要:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Safety and Health Supervisor / Manager will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set working in conjunction with Health & Safety team leaders, UPM and other department heads.
- Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Determines and ensures that each production meets the health and safety standards on daily basis in order to continue production
- Assisting with management of COVID testing of all cast and crew
- Communication plan including safety briefings onset, hotspot information, health updates, memos
- Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
- Plan and oversee the ordering and distribution of supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
- Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
- Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Establish and lead an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
- Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
- Review prep and shooting schedules and work with HOD to ensure all procedures (pods, teams, etc.) established and maintained throughout the production
- Work closely with Set Medic
- Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
- Establish and manage on site testing vendor relationship, including scheduling, tracking and distribution of results to crew
- Experience working on set with feature film production or television production
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to escalate issues to the Health & Safety team leaders
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations, Covid-19 safety protocols is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
- This is a Project Hire position
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
超過 95 年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，其將優質電影、情節故事、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。The Walt Disney Studios 坐擁一系列備受尊崇的電影工作室，包括 Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios 及 Searchlight Pictures。旗下亦設有世界級舞台表演製作商 Disney Theatrical Productions。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Traveling Lab, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。