Growth Marketing Manager – Customer Campaigns申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 763522BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国; 旧金山, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Streaming Services 張貼日期 2020/07/22
工作概要:Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including Disney+, the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. In addition to first-party apps, Disney Streaming operates the flagship NHL app and out-of-market package, NHL.TV, in partnership with the National Hockey League. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Lifecycle is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for ESPN+ and Disney+. The team is results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skillset across product, analytics, and design.
This role will be a part of the DIsney+ Lifecycle Marketing team. The team will work alongside Product, Product Marketing and Marketing Operations to increase subscriber engagement and retention.
- Oversee, develop and manage content marketing campaigns to engage North America Disney+ subscribers across the lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all campaigns marketing across Marketing Ops, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process: Develop quantifiable business cases, audience segments, falsifiable test implementations, and data-informed content selections across subscriber messaging.
- Develop and cohort-based marketing campaigns with targeted messaging to special signup cohorts (e.g., launches, distribution deals, etc…”)
- Contribute to the overall campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines and ensure quality control checks for Disney+
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies,
- 2+ years of editorial, journalism or content creation a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Writing samples, links, and/or portfolio a plus
關於 Disney Streaming Services:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Streaming Services。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。