Growth Analytics Supervisor申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10077995 職位地點 布宜諾斯艾利斯, 阿根廷 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (LATAM) 張貼日期 2024/02/09
BUILD SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
How you will contribute to our magical experience?:
The role of Supervisor, Growth Analytics will be responsible for managing and analyzing large datasets to extract insights and bring recommendations for diverse teams to develop strategies with growth purposes. This role will work in closely collaboration with Business, Marketing, Content and product teams, looking into marketing and lifecycle campaigns, audience segments, user behavior in platform, user lifetime and retention, among other core business metrics.
The right person for this role is a self-starter, intellectually curious and agile, with ability to collaborate and support several internal and external teams in the exploration and development of analysis and recommendations, detecting risks and opportunities to improve.
The Growth Analytics Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality insights to boost data-driven decisions, and help developing strategies for business growth and customer acquisition.
- Manage and design analytical reports with quantitative methods, and create dashboards and automated solutions for different stakeholders in the company.
- Build own benchmarks for KPI´s monitoring, expectations alignments and results analysis.
- Detect risks and flaws to drive solutions, and leverage opportunities to grow.
What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Required experience: 2-3 years in similar positions
- Experience in business development and projects coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills: Experience building reports, dashboards and presentations that drive business decisions
- Flexibility and adaptability to new challenging environment.
- Experience using large datasets (SQL / snowflake or similar is required)
- Experience with statistical programming languages (Python / R is desired)
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools (Looker, Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, etc)
- Advanced level of English
- Preferred Industries: Digital products, Streaming services, Entertainment
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
關於 The Walt Disney Company (LATAM):
The Walt Disney Company Latin America 是拉丁美洲的頂尖家庭娛樂公司，自 1940 年代 Walt Disney 與幾位藝術家一同前往巴西、阿根廷和秘魯時，便已在此地區發展。由於這段旅程，公司第六部動畫電影 Saludos Amigos 於 1942 年在里約熱內盧首映。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC Argentina S.A., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (LATAM)。