Financial Analyst, Finance (ESPN+)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 965976BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2022/05/17 彈性類型 混合工作模式
工作概要:The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company that is responsible for all monetization of content—both distribution and ad sales—and oversees the operations of the Company’s streaming services, including Disney+ (including Star and Disney+ Hotstar internationally), Hulu, and ESPN+ and domestic broadcast and cable television networks. DMED brings together the Company’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization, with the goal of expanding the footprint of Disney’s world-class content and beloved brands and delivering highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world. DMED works in close collaboration with Disney’s Studio, General Entertainment, and Sports content creation teams on programming and marketing for the streaming services and networks.
DMED is seeking a financial analyst that will play a key role in supporting the Direct to Consumer Business, focused on ESPN+, the first-ever multi-sport, direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service.
This role will be responsible for tracking key subscriber and business performance metrics and analyzing trends to help inform our forecasting and assist our business partners to optimize the platform. She/He will also be providing updates and analysis on ESPN+ content portfolio performance by comparing key performance metrics to deal parameters and drawing insights/analysis from content performance.
On top of providing operational teams and executive management a snapshot and analysis of key performance indicators and trends, the role will also serve as the basis for ad hoc analysis, ranging from subscriber, content, and platform performance. This analysis will be key in understanding sensitivities around performance and will provide rapid insight into the financials backing business developments. Successful analysis will also require collaboration across multiple cross functional teams, as well synthesizing insights from data to identify the appropriate narrative for both financial and non-financial audiences.
- Maintain and enhance ESPN+ KPI business reporting and analysis
- Create and maintain ESPN+ content portfolio reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc business analysis to help support various business units (e.g. marketing, programing, product, etc.)
- Collaborate with various business units and Analytic teams to unlock new data and derive new insights to help support business strategy and operations
- Assist and support during financial planning cycles
- 1+ years of relevant finance/strategy experience in media, direct-to-consumer subscription, management/strategy consulting, investment banking or similar fields
- Experience building operating models and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent communication and PowerPoint skills; ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize, and resolve an array of issues simultaneously
- Experience in the video streaming industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 业务的一部分。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。