Executive Director, International Labor Standards申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 885823BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/11/17
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Executive Director, International Labor Standards is responsible for managing the global, enterprise-wide international labor standards program for the Company. This role provides input into the direction and development of a cohesive supply chain compliance function comprised of international labor standards, raw materials traceability, supply chain mapping, conflict minerals, and other supply chain compliance functions. The Executive Director operationalizes standards within International Labor Standards and is a leader optimizing department processes through the use of a state-of-the-art compliance platform. Additionally, this executive role will apply subject matter expertise to compliance, policy discussions, and supporting integrated stakeholder engagement across the supply chain compliance domain.
- Create and execute innovative supply chain social responsibility strategies in close partnership with the VP, Global Product and Labor Standards.
- Provide day-to-day management and oversight for global, enterprise-wide international labor standards program.
- Manage a large, regionally based international team. Contribute to the five-year plans and manage the annual International Labor Standards operating budget.
- Partner closely with internal colleagues, including the Global Public Policy team, to ensure a unified stakeholder engagement approach to supply chain compliance matters.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the assessment of emerging industry issues and the interpretation of program policies to new and acquired businesses.
- Work closely with internal business segments, Legal, Corporate Communications and licensees/vendors to address violations and public allegations involving Disney, in partnership with the VP, Global Product and Labor Standards.
- Provide guidance and input to internal and external communications and training strategies including public disclosures and crisis management in partnership with Public Policy and Communications.
- Contribute subject matter expertise as it relates to policy development and execution.
- Partner with business units and legal to negotiate contract provisions relating to ILS.
- Identify and address the risks associated with the The Walt Disney Company products and vendors, both vertical and licensed operations.
- Ideal candidate will have approximately 8-10 years of experience in corporate social responsibility or other compliance-related work preferably with specific experience in ethical sourcing or labor standards at an international level, with executive leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate social responsibility, ethical sourcing and labor rights issues and reporting.
- Experience leveraging data to predict and draw conclusions about supply chain compliance trends.
- Experience in licensing, consumer products, global supply chains, manufacturing and distribution and operational matters.
- Experience in factory monitoring program development and process management.
- Experience managing and leading international teams and managing complex budgets.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience influencing key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- High integrity
- Experience in complex, multi-national company.
- Experience in contract negotiations.
- Experience in raw materials traceability
- Experience using Product Lifecycle Management software
- Four-Year degree in corporate social responsibility-related field, international relations or supply chain management, or equivalent professional experience.
- Master’s degree desired.
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。