Executive Director, Environment Design and Engineering - Asia申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 677532BR 職位地點 銅鑼灣, 東區, 香港特別行政區 有意工作的公司 華特迪士尼幻想工程 張貼日期 2019/06/12
The Environmental Design and Engineering (ED&E) studio is responsible for coordinating, planning and managing the Environmental Design and Engineering disciplines of Planning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interiors, Graphics, Themed Lighting, Facilities Engineering, Project Engineering and Design Management during the course of a project in partnership with the WDI studios including Creative & Show, Ride, Construction Management, and Project Management & Controls.
This role will lead the ED&E studio across Shanghai and Hong Kong. They are responsible for establishing and implementing growth strategies to ensure that the studio develops internal and external resources in Asia to meet the rapidly expanding needs of the Asia market. The position requires a strong leader that will establish a clear vision for the Asia team that aligns with the local WDI strategy as well as the Global ED&E strategy.
· Develop and implement vision and strategy to support ED&E Asia workload in collaboration with partners across Imagineering and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
· Identify strategies for talent development that respond to the international cultures and delivery models and ensure the successful execution of the unique Disney product.
· Drive the integration of environmental design through disciplined processes to implement fully-integrated and creative projects.
· Formulates strategies to attract and retain world class talent through long-range succession planning and development
· Ensures necessary internal and external consulting resources are secured in order to meet project timelines and deliverables
· Establish WDI ED&E Asia externally as an industry leading, creative practice through comprehensive marketing and community involvement activities
· Problem solve project budget, scope, schedule and resource challenges to remediate and create solutions that meet all stakeholder needs
· Provide executive leadership, management and review of all studio activities in support of the global ED&E studio.
· Provide strategic direction of all work efforts produced by the studio
· Partner with the senior WDI and Park leadership to define, manage and communicate results of all efforts undertaken by the studio
· Proactively guide the development of all ED&E talent thought guidance of the local functional leadership team
· Provide direction on the following overall design strategies, including continuing support for successful achievement of those strategies:
o Direct staff and consultants to whom design is outsourced for WDI projects world-wide
o Provide technical oversight of major project construction
o Maintain and ensure conformance to studio standards, procedures, and specifications
o Able to convey and instruct team members in the creation of authentic and immersive Disney experiences through WDI facility design and Architecture practice. Knowledge of life cycle cost and present worth analysis of facility architecture and design systems
· 15 years of experience in Architecture, Engineering or Construction or related fields
· A minimum of five years of leading leaders in the completion of projects, preferably at an international location
· Professional License credential
· This leader will report into the ED&E Studio Executive in the US. They will work independently, often with incomplete information, and will have primary accountability for decisions regarding ED&E Asia, while ensuring that their Studio leader is informed and in agreement. The position will also need to collaborate closely with Creative/Show, Ride, Project Management and Construction leadership in Asia.
· Responsible for tracking ED&E decision making, team interface and conformance with Studio messaging through all phases of design, production and field implementation
· Communicate, interact with and influence senior executive leadership on critical and sensitive technical decisions impacting projects worldwide
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Imagineering Asia Limited，其所屬的業務部門是 華特迪士尼幻想工程。