Engineering Svcs Mgr申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10069374 職位地點 安那罕, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2023/11/20
The Engineering Services Manager for Facilities will provide leadership to professional tradesmen (Operating Engineers, Plumbers, HVAC/ACRF Technicians, Electricians- Branch and High Voltage, Outside Machinists, Sound Mechanics, EMT, Plumber Waterways, Laborers – Roofers and Waterways, and Appliance Electricians) in performing daily preventative and corrective maintenance on a variety of facility assets. We are looking for an inspirational leader who will bring strong managerial, customer service, and interpersonal skills to the role. You will develop a high level of partnership and collaboration while leading safety, regulatory compliance, and efficiency.
You will report to Engineering Services Area Manager.
- Focus on safety. Demonstrate visible leadership dedication to preventing injuries by proactively assessing risks and taking action.
- Experience with carpentry and construction engineering
- Ensure the safety, reliability, and show quality of assigned assets.
- Establish work schedules, shift assignments, and work prioritization.
- Take a proactive role in making sure there are no equipment operational downtimes and ensuring your team is better prepared to handle the inevitable equipment emergencies.
- Lead and develop a team, responsible for interviewing, scheduling, training, coaching, and counseling. Provide open and clear communication. Provide recommendations and conduct performance evaluations. Resolve issues and recommend disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Identify, hire, and place the most hard-working, qualified, and diverse individuals relative to technical expertise and leadership proficiencies Mentor and develop; appreciate, recognize, and reward; and retain our Cast.
- Participate in quality acceptance for theme park-wide buildings and the commissioning/startup process of those buildings.
- Develop a maintenance plan according to the requirement, define the construction scope, plan, method, and budget of the maintenance project meeting the expected target.
- Assist in the creation and alignment to the departmental Annual Operating Plan (budget).
- Deliver best-in-class services through strategic partnerships. Understand Clients’ business and metrics. Anticipate Guest and Client needs.
- Ensure that Cast Members are aligned with standards and regulations. Ensure that the Cast works efficiently with no wasted effort. Plan the work and do it right the first time. Equip the Cast with the tools and resources needed to excel.
- Lead compliance and apply SCAQMD Rules and Regulations to a wide variety of work.
- Provide mentorship to overall project management to achieve strategic benefits and objectives from planned project portfolio, meeting specified quality, budget, and timeline.
- Develop a high level of partnerships across all levels of departments and organizations.
- Review annual and long-range Coordinated Facility Project Plans in line with the local and global business plans and direct comprehensive analysis relating to feasibility, operating requirements, financial returns, environmental impacts, technical and local code compliances, funding and resources planning, development issues, and other key strategic project related issues.
- 5+ years of facility/utility maintenance or construction management experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing a team of craft workers.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, preferably Maximo and My Time.
- Problem-solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills.
- Understanding and conveying written and verbal data and analysis to partners at all levels.
- Able to read civil structure and architecture engineering drawings and schematics.
- Able to develop management reports, accurately report information, and deliver projects on time.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Available to work Sunday through Saturday and holidays, all shifts (i.e., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) as deemed required by management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (partnering, mentoring, coaching, etc.) in diverse cultural working environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- BA/BS degree, Facility maintenance, or related fields.
- BS degree in Engineering.
The hiring range for this position in Anaheim, CA is $92,800.00-$124,400.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
關於 Disneyland Resort:
當時，Walt Disney 在 1955 年 7 月 17 日為 Disneyland 開幕，他表示它能夠成為「全世界的歡樂和靈感來源」。自那以後，Disneyland Resort 接待了超過 8 億位客人，擴展至大約 500 英畝，涉及方方面面，成為世界級的家庭度假勝地，擁有兩個知名的 Disney 主題公園、三間酒店和令人興奮的購物，名為 Downtown Disney District。組合創造力、技術和創新，度假村將講故事帶到新高度，每天和 Disneyland Resort 演藝人員為成千上萬位客人帶來 Disney 的神奇魔力。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Resort。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是提供平等機會的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、年齡、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾、受保護退伍軍人身份或聯邦、州份或地方法律所禁止的任何其他基礎。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。