Dry Dock Electrical Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 919412BR 職位地點 倫敦, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2022/05/17 彈性類型 混合工作模式
工作概要:An amazing opportunity to join Magical Cruise Company Limited, based in the Head Office, Hammersmith, London.
This is a specialist technical operations role contributing to delivering unforgettable guest experiences and is part of the Management Team Responsible for planning and executing dry docks for ships in the company’s fleet.
The key responsibility of the Dry Dock Electrical Manager is to manage the approved dry dock scope of work for electrical work undertaken for the fleet during dry docking periods.
Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Plan and execute electrical Dry Dock work.
- Responsible for writing the full, detailed scope of work on designated approved scope of work for electrical during the dry dock. Provide specifications to sub-contracting companies for contract bidding quotations
- Provide appropriate documentation, including technical specification for approved scope delivery
- Produce Technical product specifications as required, consult with external bodies for compliance and best practice
- Provide full breakdown and evaluation of vendor bids quotations to Managing Director London Office and internal senior leadership
- Conduct research into new ideas, products and upcoming regulatory changes to ensure all interior work are future proof.
- Liaise with Operational team, specifically Marine & Technical Director, for Dry Dock electrical work planning
- Partner with Shipyard, WDI, Contracted Vendors, and external Regulatory bodies as required (LR- RO- WDI-WDW) for approved scope delivery.
- Manage additional consulting team members engaged for specific tasks/areas
- Responsible for effective communication to shipboard leadership on designated Dry Dock interior work to be undertaken during the vessels dry-docking period
- Liaise with ships leadership for feedback on project delivery and ongoing support requirements
- Liaise with Shipboard Senior Management for technical support including:
- Additional labour, approved scope coordination, and warranty support as required
- Provide Purchasing and Logistics with all necessary information on owner supply equipment and materials for designated approved scope of work
- Negotiate most advantageous choice of Vendor for contract selection with Quality and Cost prime considerations
- Manage labour and material finances to ensure interior dry dock work meet budget requirements
- Ensure that individual designated approved scope of work is completed on time and with budget
- Lead dry dock consultants on scope of work under area of responsibility
- Oversee and Quality assure product delivery and provide consultant and vendor performance feedback/data as required.
- Oversee and ensure all Technical Safety implications are considered.
- Ensure Vendor Safety /Interior standard is compatible with Disney quality assurance.
- Oversee Vendors work through the whole of the process
- Provide monthly and, ad hoc as requested, reports on designated dry dock and project work
- Provide Quality Assurance with designated approved scope of work through the design, installation and completion process
- Provide project coordinator with all necessary information on sub-contractor personnel for dry dock
- Accompany sub-contractors onboard whilst undertaking work. Liaise with shipboard leadership on all aspects of safety and work to be undertaken. Oversee work undertaken and ensure it is within the contracted design scope of work. Ensure full quality assurance of work undertaken.
- Ensure that sub-contractors provide all material safety certification, as fitted drawings and manufacturers manuals where appropriate
Experience & Professional Qualifications required
- 5+ years sea-going electrical engineering experience
- Previous Dry Dock experience required with emphasis on Hotel Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years Project management experience
- Office Technical Operations and Ship Management experience
- Previous financial experience/responsibility in +$1m dry dockings/projects
- Relevant tertiary electrical engineering or related degree or higher national diploma; Electro-Technical Officer (ETO) Certificate of Competence; or equivalent
Skills/ Qualifications desired
Business Knowledge –
- Cruise Sector experience would be beneficial
- Professional qualifications in relevant marine technology
- Professional training in marine Regulations
Relationship Building - Candidates, Customers, Vendors – Established marine network.
Global Collaboration – Flexibility to work with ships in different locations and between US and UK Offices
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓家庭享受溫馨時光——成人可以充滿活力，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。船隊四艘船 – Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream 和 Disney Fantasy– 和 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可辦到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Magical Cruise Company, Limited, 即我们称为 Disney Cruise Line 业务的一部分。
Magical Cruise Company, Limited 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。