Disney Store Key Holder Cast Member (PT)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 752358BR 職位地點 奥尔巴尼, 纽约州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Store 張貼日期 2020/03/04
工作概要:The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom , plus online stores www.DisneyStore.com, www.disneystore.co.uk, www.disneystore.fr and www.disneystore.de. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore or follow us at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore and www.twitter.com/DisneyStore.
職責:The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest Experience, development of the Cast, maintenance of Store visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Serves as Leader on Duty to coach and motivate Cast Members while upholding a culture that builds exceptional internal and external Guest Experiences. This is accomplished through in Store entertainment, Guest Engagement and building an emotional connection to the brand.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards while providing Guest with memorable experiences
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Supports and participates in initiatives that give back to the community to promote the Disney brand
- Works in collaboration with Team to leverage synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Supports strategy as developed and helps to translate into specific priorities, objectives and action plans
- Understands and drives appropriate metrics to assess business performance – Mystery Shop Score, Sales Equations (sales and KPIs) and Controllable Expenses (shrink and payroll)
- Partners with Store Leadership Team to ensure Store is open and closed in compliance with company policy
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, even under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to give basic direction and feedback to Cast Members
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize Guests and tasks
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be available a minimum of three (3) days during the week and Saturday and Sunday open availability. Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in specialty retail
- Ability to speak fluently in another language in addition to English
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
- High School Diploma or equivalent
關於 Disney Store:
迪士尼商店於 1987 年開業，售賣包括獨家產品系列在內的優質產品，為迪士尼的主要娛樂提案及迪士尼、彼思、星球大戰及 Marvel 的人物作支援及宣傳。shopDisney.com 是適合所有年齡層顧客的電子商貿熱點，提供一系列分別來自迪士尼商店、迪士尼消費產品授權商、全球系列及合作計劃和迪士尼樂園及度假村的精選最佳產品，其中包括時尚服飾及配飾、玩具、家居及收藏品。迪士尼商店及 shopDisney 為客戶呈獻的魔幻購物體驗，只能在迪士尼這個世界一大成功娛樂公司中找到。迪士尼商店目前在北美有超過 240 間，在日本則有超過 40 間；中國上海有 2 間（包括 1 間旗艦店），另於丹麥、法國、德國、愛爾蘭、意大利、葡萄牙、西班牙及英國設有超過 70 間。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Store USA, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Store。
Disney Store USA, LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。