Disney Hospitality Leadership Program, Retail 2023-2024申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10039473 職位地點 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney World Resort 張貼日期 2023/01/26
“We make magic.” That’s our motto! And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
We deliver the best entertainment shopping experience in the world. Our Disney Hospitality Leadership Program Retain Participants oversee a retail operation with an emphasis on Guest service, financial objectives, inventory control, product replacement and presentation. Ensure product offerings are amply supplied and properly displayed to enable Guest satisfaction and financial success.
The Disney Hospitality Leadership Program is a robust 12 month learning and development opportunity for college seniors, graduate students, and recent graduates to work in a management role. Participants will learn from top leaders in the hospitality industry, gain hands-on experience, and participate in Disney leadership classes.
A Day in the Life…
Lead a multifunctional team to exceed the Guest experience by ensuring Cast Members are adhering to Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion, Show , and Efficiency. You will partner closely with other departments to ensure seamless transactions throughout a shift. Maintain a strong Cast Member focus and inspire, engage, coach, and develop a highly diverse team of multilingual Cast Members.
What we are looking for…
- A self-starter who enjoys making day-to-day operational decisions in line with Guest, Cast Members, and financial expectations.
- Able to foster, build, and maintain relationships to best communicate and interface with Guests, front-line Cast Members, partners, vendors, leaders, and peers in other lines of business as a point-of-contact for day-to-day operations.
- Empowered to inspire, recognize, monitor performance, coach, and develop front-line Cast Members from different cultures, backgrounds, and styles.
- Minimum one year demonstrated leadership experience.
- Minimum three months retail experience.
- Proven knowledge of financial aspects of a retail operation.
- Knowledge of the retail industry and a passion for delivering an outstanding service experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency within a Windows environment.
- College senior, recent graduate, or graduate level student
- Majoring in Hospitality, Tourism, Business Management or similar.
- Prior or current experience with The Walt Disney Company.
- Demonstrated multilingual skills, particularly Creole, Portuguese, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past year OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must provide full work availability.
- Must provide own transportation to/from work.
- Must be compliant with The Disney Look appearance guidelines.
Program Length: This is a 12- month internship. The approximate dates of this internship are June 2023 through June 2024. Participants must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: This program is based in Orlando, FL. We provide limited housing opportunities please go to the American Campus Communities, for more information. click here
關於 Walt Disney World Resort:
自 1971 年開幕以來，華特迪士尼世界度假區在很多人的童年及家族回憶中擔當了重要的角色。時至今日，來自世界各地數以億計的賓客均慕名而來，到訪這個奇幻之地，享受一趟迪士尼假期。透過創意、創新和科技的結合，度假區讓賓客投入經典迪士尼童話故事和新形式的家庭娛樂之中。華特迪士尼世界度假區的演藝人員運用了故事敍述的豐厚傳承，透過無與倫比的細節和超卓的賓客服務，將迪士尼的魔法栩栩如生地呈現於賓客眼前。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney World Resort。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。