Director, Originals Marketing - Onyx Collective申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 864290BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Hulu 張貼日期 2021/10/03
工作概要:The Director of Marketing (Onyx Collective) will be an integral part of the Marketing & Publicity team at Hulu and Onyx Collective. The role reports to the Vice President of Hulu Originals and Onyx Collective Marketing & Publicity. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their entertainment marketing experience, media savvy and creative insight to build best-in-class campaigns and drive awareness and engagement of Onyx Collective content and drive Hulu subscriber acquisition. They will lead all aspects of long and short-term strategies for Onyx Collective campaigns and the slate at large. They are passionate, have the creative thinking skills to develop impactful campaigns, can pivot quickly when needed and excited by an opportunity to build out a new function. The role requires someone that can balance a high-volume workload, excels at multitasking, has a sharp focus for details, an ability to find humor in chaos and an innate sense of urgency to clearly connect with internal and external partners. The candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact for select Hulu Originals and must be highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively among them and gain buy-in. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is critical, as is a strong understanding of the television and film industry.
Strong candidates also contribute across departments and will add value to the overall organization as a specialist in their field. Collaborating and taking a hands-on approach is key. 8-10+ years of experience in marketing at a platform/studio/agency.
- Develop and execute results-driven marketing campaigns for Onyx Collective content utilizing both traditional and forward-thinking tactics that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences and reach show specific and company goals.
- Figuring out what will move the needle for every campaign is key!
- Work in lockstep with internal teams (content, publicity, social and creative marketing to align on campaign strategy and execution to deliver on KPIs.
- Puts the viewer first – uses this as North star to guide all messaging and marketing efforts.
- Creatively concept ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Develop series positioning and messaging for producers, talent and executives.
- Identify new audiences and areas of focus for existing identified audiences and work cross functionally to determine business opportunity and subsequent marketing tactics
- Collaborate and communicate plans with internal teams across DGE and Hulu enterprise
- Foster and strengthen media and talent relationships on behalf of Onyx Collective
- Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to better optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
- Track budget and spend for content marketing initiatives
- Work with external marketing partners/agencies to implement content marketing initiatives
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams across the entire Disney Enterprise to execute campaigns
- Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns
- Support other promotional activities as needed
- Provide thought leadership and provide perspective on embedding an inclusive and culturally relevant approach to cross company marketing initiatives including authentic representation, storytelling and language
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing to specific audience groups, proven history of executing content marketing campaigns and developing new processes and strategies that drive marketing campaign success
- Passion for storytelling and amplifying underrepresented voices television and entertainment
- Strong listening skills and the ability to authentically reflect the needs of specific audiences
- Ability to think equal parts strategically, analytically and creatively and use research based and cultural insights
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Experience managing creative development and demanding creative excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
- Superb work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
- A love for television and film and desire to change the status quo
- Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects including media buying
- Ability to partner with multiple constituencies in a team environment
- Solid understanding of media/advertising and entertainment marketplace
- Strong creative eye and presentation skills
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
其他資訊:Onyx Collective is a new content brand on Hulu designed to curate a slate of premium entertainment by creators of color and underrepresented voices.
Hulu 提供領先的優質串流服務，可在家居內外直播和點播電視節目及電影，並可選擇移除廣告。Hulu 結合娛樂與技術，是收看電視節目的首選平台。我們利用觀眾喜愛的故事吸引和連繫用戶，亦正物色優秀人才，積極透過開展創新、突破性思維及趣味興致為「電視」重新作出定義。加入我們，一同探索 Hulugan 的生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ABC, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Hulu。