Director, Labor Relations申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 788311BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2021/06/15
工作概要:Walt Disney Studios is seeking an experienced labor relations director to join its Labor Relations Department in Burbank, CA. Primary responsibilities will include active involvement in negotiating and administering collective bargaining agreements, providing advice to production units, representing the company in multiple forums, arbitrations and administrative agency matters. This position requires a passion for labor relations work, a high degree of collegiality and strong interpersonal skills, an ability to develop constructive relationships with colleagues, internally and externally and with representatives of guilds and unions, while pursuing the company’s objectives. This position requires refined dispute resolution skills and involves daily interaction with production, business affairs, finance, legal, HR and other executives.
職責:Supports the Walt Disney Studio Labor Relations team reporting to the Managing Vice President Labor Relations while working with business units, providing advice and interpretation in:
- The preparation for collective bargaining negotiations, the administration and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements, strategic advisement.
- Resolution of claims, grievances and disputes.
- Prepare legal assessments and litigation evaluations.
- Represent the company in legal and administrative proceedings.
- Formulate and file responses to state and federal agencies, e.g. NLRB, FMCS, state/federal courts.
- Negotiation and drafting of collective bargaining and resolution agreements.
- Advising business units re IP and rights issues deriving from collective bargaining agreements.
- Partnering with business units to proactively facilitate needs and objectives.
- Assist in formulating legal/business strategies for dispute avoidance.
- Management of relationships with Guilds/Unions and compliance with collective bargaining agreement obligations.
- Collaborate with Industry counterparts to drive collective strategies.
- Represent Company’s positions in Industry legal and administrative forums.
- 5-10 years minimum experience in Labor Relations, Human Resources, Entertainment.
- Exceptional Communication and Analytical (Qualitative and Quantitative) Skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively towards effective and creative solutions.
- Sound judgment with aptitude to distinguish, assimilate and analyze relevant facts and data.
- JD or equivalent training and accreditation.
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
超過 95 年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，其將優質電影、情節故事、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。The Walt Disney Studios 坐擁一系列備受尊崇的電影工作室，包括 Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios 及 Searchlight Pictures。旗下亦設有世界級舞台表演製作商 Disney Theatrical Productions。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Pictures, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。