Director, Health & Safety申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 771414BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2020/12/28
工作概要:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Director, Health and Safety is a global role overseeing the Health & Safety focusing on COVID strategy and activities across The Walt Disney Studios, including working with business leaders across our business to ensure the safety of all Cast, Crew, and Employees of Disney Live Action, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, Searchlight Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Studios, and Disney Theatrical Group. This role is also responsible for leading a global Health & Safety team to ensure the success of each live action production and to properly plan for and staff the Health and Safety (H&S) team. This position will be responsible for working with studio executives, production executive and the TWDC safety organization to define and refine not only the role of the Health and Safety team, but to consistently update and enhance TWDS protocols.
- Develop safety strategy focusing on COVID response across all Studio businesses, including Live Action, Stage, Animation, Marketing, and Office based employees
- Refine and implement safety protocol for all sites and geographies
- Provides vision, leadership, and technical expertise to set and refine the global strategy of the Health & Safety team of 70+ team members
- Establish strong relationship and partnership with all Studio and Production executives
- Act as a key collaborator with Human Resources, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Risk Management, Medical, Legal, Walt Disney TV, etc on related protocols and incident management.
- Forecast staffing needs across productions and coordinate the movement of team members from show to show
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of the overall H&S operating guides to ensure future shows have a road map to success
- Help to refine the COVID testing strategy and obtain efficiencies in partnership with TWDS Sourcing Team
- Lead initiatives and working with internal and external partner to refine all processes and procedures of the H&S team
- In partnership with Studio executive team, manage approval process for all new production locations
- Requires a high degree of sound, independent judgment and capability and experience in managing global operations at scale
- Experience in assisting or leading/managing, complex issues within a production environment as well as navigating a corporate structure
- Requires a strong understanding of working within a film production environment
- Experience implementing complex safety standards
- 5-10 years of management experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and accountability
- Proven ability to work with, influence, manage, and/or lead others in a complex and diverse work environment.
- Highly ethical and professional, with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive/ confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, well considered decisions in stressful situations
- Demonstrated positive behaviors and attitudes in seeking solutions and outcomes
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups
Desired Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Other Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in occupational health planning and management preferably with Studio experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical documents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of state and federal safety laws and standards.
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
90 多年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，Studio 將優質電影、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。專題片在以下欄目播放：Disney，包括 Walt Disney Animation Studios 和 Pixar Animation Studios、Disneynature、Marvel Studios 和 Lucasfilm。The Disney Music Group 包括 Walt Disney Records、Hollywood Records，以及 Disney Music Publishing。The Disney Theatrical Group 製作並授權給現場表演，包括 Disney on Broadway、Disney On Ice 和 Disney Live!。我們擁有創新、靈感和協作的文化，將有遠見的藝術家、天才的技術專家和精明的商業頭腦聚集在一起，為全球受眾帶來神奇的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Traveling Lab, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。
The Traveling Lab 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。