Director, Consumer Insights申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 781667BR 職位地點 大屿山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2021/05/29
We are seeking a strong leader, to serve as Director, Consumer Insights, who has breadth of experiences to lead the development of the consumer insights, measurement and analytics function ("CIMA"). Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Director should build long-term measurement and analytics capabilities of media, digital website, mobile applications, call center, and 3rd party sales/trade data.
He / She will lead the team to support the business needs by providing consumer insights that help formulate our strategies along consumer journey. This leader also supports the development of long-term strategic plans for resort expansions and development, by feeding relevant consumer data to help shape our offerings (attractions, entertainment experiences, hotels, food and merchandise) that win out competitions.
The Director should have a suitable background to lead the consumer insights function as well as integrate 3rd party sales/trade data (which is important as it drives business in the near term), conduct media analytics, and be a strong integrator of CIMA data to support the commercial process. This Director should possess strong business acumen and integration skills instead of highly specialized research expertise as that will be valuable in ensuring CIMA data is well represented in commercial decisions.
- Leads and develops the team to be responsible for providing consumer perspectives to inform strategy development and influencing decision-making across Hong Kong Disneyland's business operating model
- Align the department’s focus and efforts with the organization’s broader goals and strategies, playing an active role in strategic decision-making
- Think and act with a business lens, delivering actionable consumer and business insights
- Infuse consumer centricity into every aspect of the organization
- Ensure Consumer Insight is known and valued for subject matter expertise, insatiable curiosity, creativity and innovation, objectivity, actionable storytelling, technical excellence, business acumen, strategic mindset, thought leadership, and a passion for change
- Lead the development and delivery of research, analytics, and insights that inform consumer targeting and engagement, the guest experience, business and go-to-market strategies, creative development, operational effectiveness and financial planning for both near term and long range plan
- Effectively balance Consumer Insight’s full-service internal research and analytical capabilities with usage of external vendors and consultants, to efficiently deliver best practice and optimal business outcomes
- Utilize best practices from Disney Parks, Experiences and Products ("DPEP") sites around the world and share local / regional learning with the DPEP segment partners. Create and maintain business relationships with key internal / external business partners to identify opportunities to improve long term consumers experience as well as execute the plans on a daily basis
- Talent development include the grooming of future successor(s) and strategies to attract, develop, empower, retain and motivate team members. Motivate and coach team members to balance a data-driven analytical approach with creative problem solving and effective communications to build trust with clients, partners and stakeholders so that complex issues can be effectively defined and holistic solutions delivered
- Facilitate an inclusive culture that fosters diversity, exhibits integrity, collaboration, empowerment and trust
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in consumer insights, market research or related field
- Authentic, persuasive and inclusive leader who has a track record of developing a highly skilled, collaborative and influential team
- Proven ability in research methodological assessment and quantitative methods. Knowledge in advanced statistics applied in commercial setting including multivariate statistics, simulation and modeling
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience in advanced insight generation approaches, idea generation and consumer co-creation. Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative research skills including focus group moderation and projective techniques
- Demonstrated ability to identify and integrate leading-edge approaches and technology in providing strategy and decision support, with proven experience in database development and model building
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Excels in identifying new areas of opportunity and displays keen ingenuity in anticipating and meeting unexpected situations
- Skillful and impactful communicator (verbal and written) with ability to deliver presentations to senior executives with poise, confidence and authentic style
- Proven ability to prepare the organization to anticipate, predict and react to diverse needs of our consumers
- Proven ability to establish relationships, trust and credibility. Follow through on decisions and advance critical work in a highly collaborative manner. Exceptional influencing and partnering skills with ability to integrate diverse and at times opposing points of view to desired resolution
- Possess unquestioned ethics and integrity
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in theme park and / or travel and tourism industry
其他資訊:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。