Director, Communications, Disney Television Studios申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 864299BR 職位地點 洛杉磯, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/09/27
工作概要:The Director, Communications is responsible for promoting multiple Disney Television Studios (DTS) series with daily operational responsibilities. This position will report to the VP, Communications in Los Angeles.
Responsible for the development and implementation of effective publicity strategies, campaigns and execution resulting in positive media (print, electronic and online) placement to maximize opportunities across all DTS produced series. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, create and implement strategy, devise interesting pitches. The director will juggle multiple shows at once and take on department projects as required, as well as supervise publicists. The ability to take direction, have excellent follow up and teamwork skills essential; creativity, sense of humor and strong worth ethic a must.
- Develop and execute innovative and comprehensive publicity campaigns for Disney Television Studios (20th Television, ABC Signature, 20th Television Animation) produced programming, including series across multiple broadcast, cable and streaming platforms.
- Responsible for sustaining strong media contacts with national and local print, broadcast and online outlets
- Build and maintain strong communication and relationships with internal departments including but not limited to: Current Programming, Business Affairs, Production, Marketing, Photography
- Establish and uphold relationships with talent, talent managers, talent publicists, executive producers and executives
- Service daily press breaks, maintain press reports and prepare these items for internal and external distributions
- Pitch, book and cover on-set interviews, write and edit press materials, coordinate and cover set visits
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop and execute strategies to promote projects and initiatives.
- Comfortable and strategic in the social media space and savvy about utilizing the social platforms to grow reach
- Manage award campaigns/submissions
- Able to travel as required
- 8+ years experience in public relations or related field
- Entertainment industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Talent relations experience
- Editorial experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。