Director, Communications, ABC Entertainment申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 862832BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ABC Entertainment 張貼日期 2021/09/14
工作概要:The Director, Communications will work closely with the Executive Director, Communications to play an active and integral role in crafting and implementing key communications strategies across ABC Entertainment’s unscripted and alternative series publicity portfolio. This person will be the key publicity contact for ABC’s diverse slate of specials and award shows, and will work closely with the senior communications leadership team and senior ABC Entertainment executives to devise and execute communications strategies, while driving oversight and management of a team of publicists responsible for the day-to-day campaigns of unscripted series, specials and late night programming.
- Work alongside the Executive Director, Communications to oversee the ABC Unscripted and Alternative team, managing a team of publicists and overseeing development and execution of press campaigns for ABC Entertainment’s diverse slate of unscripted series, specials and late night programming. Campaign oversite includes: communications strategy, talent relations, budget management, crisis communications, and media and influencer initiatives.
- Serve as the primary contact and drive the communications strategies for ABC’s specials, live events and award shows, including The Oscars, AMAs, The Disney Family Singalong, Little Mermaid Live!, and more.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the media, conducting ongoing outreach to secure positive coverage surrounding ABC Entertainment’s unscripted and alternative slate and applicable corporate initiatives.
- Facilitate collaboration with other lines of business across The Walt Disney Company, including Parks & Resorts, Studios, music, consumer products, and more.
- Build and maintain strong communication and relationships with internal departments including but not limited to: Original Programming, Business Affairs, Production, Marketing, Photography and ABC.com to promote projects and initiatives.
- Establish and uphold relationships with talent, talent managers, talent publicists, executive producers and executives.
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop and execute strategies to promote projects and initiatives.
- Oversee trade and consumer announcement strategies, executive communications, crisis communications, and media and influencer initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in public relations or related field
- Entertainment industry experience
- Clear and effective communication, strong writing skills and attention to detail are crucial to achieve success in this position.
- Strong team player with the ability to interface with talent and executives
- Comfortable and strategic in the social media space and savvy about utilizing the social platforms to grow reach.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, create and implement strategy, craft interesting pitch angles and make quick informed decisions as necessary for the nature of live, alternative programming.
- Some work travel may be required.
- 10+ years’ experience in public relations or related field preferred
- People management experience, with success developing and coaching strong team members
- Talent relations experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
關於 ABC Entertainment:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ABC Entertainment。