Director, Business Affairs申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 867253BR 職位地點 基西米, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/04/10
工作概要:This person will be an integral team member of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) Business Affairs Department. This role is the subject matter expert on rights acquisitions, talent negotiations and clearances for the consumer product, games and publishing businesses and franchises falling under DPEP. This person is the intersection between the business and legal, touching content, product and brand matters. Additionally, this role works in a highly collaborative fashion with other Business Affairs and Legal Affairs members of The Walt Disney Company and members of DPEP’s creative, production, finance, marketing and franchise management groups.
- Provide business-focused advice and strategic guidance to Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, ESPN and National Geographic franchises based on property clearance rights, talent rights, third party rights, trademark clearances, guild/union issues and third party participations.
- Analyze, structure, negotiate and review the merchandise related aspects of rights acquisitions, talent and vendor agreements and distribution agreements for DPEP.
- Primarily support DPEP Global Product Creation business team.
- Lead a team of contract and clearance specialists.
- Develop and improve clearance systems and processes for style guides, artwork, and editorial.
- Review property, talent and trademark rights globally.
- Serve as contact for all other divisions of TWDC for rights and talent issues related to merchandise and licensing.
- 7 years or more of on point studio media business affairs or legal affairs experience.
- Solid knowledge of guild and union agreements, contracts and intellectual property law.
- Exceptional negotiating skills, strong drafting abilities, first class communication skills (written and verbal) and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and also manage a team.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills and verbal and writing skills, succinctly summarizing key issues.
- Law degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to The Florida Bar; candidates not currently admitted to The Florida Bar must be willing to become admitted following hire
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., 即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。