Digital Video/Social Associate Producer I SportsNation申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 850352BR 職位地點 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ESPN 張貼日期 2021/09/01
工作概要:Digital Video/Social Associate Producers will oversee the daily creation and curation of video content production elements for premium ESPN digital shows, specifically SportsNation. They write scripts, produce video, and create graphics. This individual must be organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and able to recognize unique and compelling content that will thrive in mobile digital/social environments. An associate will need to be able to think creatively in order to produce for both vertical and horizontal content consumption. Must have or develop an awareness of the operations of multiple ESPN units in order to collaborate successfully with creative services, production operations, social production, and technology to ensure that we maintain and evolve the tools and processes required to deliver digital video content to fans in the highest-quality, most creative, and most efficient ways possible. The ideal candidate is able to track performance metrics and video analytics, thus enhancing our production strategy.
- Become a subject matter expert on the ESPN Digital Platforms and apply that expertise to expand reach, engagement, and distribution of content.
- Participate with teams internally and externally in the creation and distribution of content that best activates new audiences.
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge in latest trends and best practices for video distribution on ESPN digital platforms and social channels.
- Produce, create, and edit videos. This will include script writing, video editing, and graphic creation and working with subject matter experts for specific content types.
- Has a good appreciation of popular culture and assists with understanding the tastes of ESPN users.
- An understanding and of how sports fans are consuming content on mobile devices.
- Help create and maintain content plans for specific sports, topics and/or priorities.
- Track performance metrics and video analytics in order to enhance production strategy.
- Minimum three years of combined media experience with a focus on digital media production.
- Demonstrated experience with digital media revenue models and programmatic advertising.
- Masterful understanding of Search Engine Optimization methods and data analytics to inform content decisions.
- Experience in editing content, specific to the needs and specs for multiple social media platforms.
- Strong base of current sports knowledge, including teams, players and storylines
- Understand and follow closely the latest in social media trends.
- Excellent script writing skills; an understanding of optimal tactics for digital/social distribution.
- Strong understanding of core characteristics of “viral” content
- Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple varied tasks during a typical work day
- Advanced non-linear editing skills (Quantel, Avid, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop etc.).
- Experience producing for large-scale media channels
- Experience in editing content, specific to the needs and specs for multiple digital/social media platforms.
- Experience working in a mobile-first content environment
- Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
- Strong presentation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
在 ESPN 工作與其他地方不同。這是因為我們總是尋找新的方式與粉絲互動，無論他們是在甚麼地方、以何種方式接觸體育。我們每天都在做沒有人做的事情，這一切都是在一種充滿活力的文化中，不斷地堅持不懈，並且不斷地超越自我。當您的團隊擁有最新的技術、突破傳統的想法和世界級的人才時，每一天都是非同尋常的。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ESPN Enterprises, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ESPN。