Digital Marketing Internship (Remote) Summer 2021申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 774395BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney Television 張貼日期 2021/02/22
工作概要:ABC Entertainment Group develops and produces compelling programming for broadcast on ABC in addition to other television and digital platforms. ABC Entertainment Marketing is responsible for the promotion of all network primetime, daytime, and late night entertainment programming, including on-air creative, digital marketing, partnerships and events, and outdoor/print advertising.
ABC’s viewing experience is enhanced through a variety of innovative and award-winning digital entertainment platforms, including a full-episode player on ABC.com and an iPad app, and extends to more than 1,000 platform partners worldwide via Disney Media Distribution. The team also works to further corporate priorities and Disney - ABC Television Group business initiatives through managing ongoing relationships both internally across the network and externally with third party brands, corporate partners, distribution partners, studios, affiliates, etc.
職責:The Digital Marketing intern will be responsible for supporting the Digital & Social Media Team with a variety of projects as needed to help maximize promotional opportunities for the network. You’ll be working on everything ranging from digital creative to operations to digital strategy. On this team, you’ll observe, participate and contribute to a wide range of digital marketing strategies and tactics that serve to drive awareness around key programming. This is a very fast paced, hands-on creative experience. The ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail is a must and of course a passion for television and particularly ABC shows is very helpful!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending department meetings and brainstorms
- Watching shows and writing copy for social media posts
- Analyzing social media data
- Brainstorming ideas for digital marketing executions
- Creating and handling digital marketing assets
- Helping deliver assets to appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Creating one sheet social media guidelines for premiere launches
- Competitive analysis on the social media landscape
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
•All students must possess unrestricted work authorization.
•All students must be at least 18 years old.
• At the time of application, must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring) prior to participating in the program – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months - OR - be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship.
• This internship is a remote internship. The internships requires a working, reliable internet connection, as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
•All candidates must be available from May through August.
•All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week.
•All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session.
關於 Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) 重新定義媒體和娛樂的未來。提供令人信服的創意、精彩的說故事、突破性技術，高影響力的營銷以及創新發行，WDT 提供多個機會以建立支持娛樂和通報世界的事業生涯。作為 The Walt Disney Company 的關鍵部門，WDT 是世界上最受推崇的垂直整合媒體企業之一，包括全球全球直播和動畫娛樂、新聞、民營電視台和電台 如果您熱切期待加入我們的優秀專業人士團隊，我們希望聽到您的故事。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney Television。
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。