Digital & Marketing Supervisor (FTC 6 Months)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10043335 職位地點 米蘭, 意大利 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2023/03/14
For our Milan office, we are looking for an energetic and driven Digital & Marketing Supervisor (6 months Fixed Term Contract) to support the local Marketing Manager to achieve room nights, tickets, and revenue goals for Parks & Resorts (specifically Disneyland Paris). You will support the team by developing & supervise marketing and communication initiatives, partnerships with third companies, and delivering effective marketing campaigns. All of this will be with a special focus on digital communication and you also will be based in our Milan office.
Tasks can include:
- Support Marketing Manager in creating initiatives and special projects across all touchpoints in order to support Parks & Resorts Italian business
- Develop partnerships with 3rd party companies and in synergy with TWDCI to increase product awareness and data collected
- Identify digital special initiatives (with or without partners) and create special projects for media promo to maximize online visibility, traffic to the website, and direct sales
- Develop and review all marketing and advertising materials, for both ATL and BTL, online and offline, and sign them off (spots, videos, banners, flyers…).
- Develop creative briefs for the Central Creative team or agency to address market and partner needs while ensuring consistency with brand strategy
- Localize digital and media BtoC assets to fulfill local needs in alignment with global strategy and guidelines.
- Digital touchpoints: adapt content to market needs provide ads site links, texts for search, and materials for affiliation network
- Support website research results analysis and identify local insights and actionable initiatives to drive business.
- Coordinate local Social Media content and work with the Central team on the editorial plan, asset development, posting
- Marketing budget management with cost allocation for each activity
Key Skills required:
- Excellent IT skills – particularly PowerPoint, Excel (Access, Adobe, etc ideal)
- Good understanding of commercial marketing, creative process, high level of accuracy, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Digital competencies, such as understanding of digital marketing (KPIs & digital assets)
- Tourism industry experience (ideal)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good flexible approach with daily routines and tasks
- Knowledge of media landscape (+ travel industry desirable).
- Interest and passion for the Disney brand
- Available to travel occasionally
- Fluent in English & Italian essential
- French language skills are desired but not essential
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B, and ticketing
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA SRL, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。