Interactive Developer, ESPN Grande & Leonard申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 821555BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ESPN 張貼日期 2021/07/22
工作概要:Grande & Leonard, a creative division of ESPN Marketing focused on brand, innovation, storytelling and design, is looking for a talented developer who thrives on passion, determination and talent.
- At ESPN, you’ll learn to refine your skills while obtaining experience on a wide range of campaigns that reach a die-hard national and worldwide audience. Along the way, you’ll be challenged to lift your game to new heights, encouraged to take smart, bold risks and get support from an incredibly gifted group of award-winning designers, developers, project managers and creative directors.
- In this role, you will support our digital design team in translating layered artwork and storyboards into dynamic, compelling digital banner ads, responsive emails, microsites and other deliverables by optimizing engagement and utilizing cutting edge code to innovate and think in new ways. You’ll be looked upon to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems while contributing to the overall evolution of the ESPN brand and our flagship properties like Monday Night Football, NBA on ESPN, College Football Playoff, SportsCenter, ESPN Films and more!
- To say our audience is passionate about sports is an understatement. We’re looking for a left brain/right brain visionary with a mind full of development solutions, an eye for knowing what great design and animation looks like and a heart full of passion for our fans’ experience. You’ll ensure brand consistency and high standards of execution for the development of digital advertising assets, and use your appreciation for interactive creativity to push client work to a “best in class” user experience.
- If bringing your A-game every day is how you roll, then it’s time you join our team!
- Coming from an in-house or digital agency, you should have 3+ years of experience coding high profile, consumer-facing work with expert craftsmanship, preferably developing display banner ads.
- You have experience working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, notably Photoshop and Illustrator, and converting design files to HTML/CSS.
- You come with a strong online portfolio featuring examples of code-based animations, interactive work, responsive development and design work on a web platform.
- You’re comfortable with working fast and efficiently to meet deadlines, multitasking multiple projects, responding to feedback and collaborating with different teams.
- You can articulate your work within a team and have a desire to learn and take direction from senior designers, creative directors and internal clients.
- You are a strategic thinker with a passion for keeping up with the latest advancements and technology, on a variety of devices and platforms, while staying laser-focused on the details of executing individual tasks in a tactical, efficient manner.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a group in open collaboration, and with an equally positive attitude regardless.
- You have an understanding of the ESPN brand and a passion for sports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
在 ESPN 工作與其他地方不同。這是因為我們總是尋找新的方式與粉絲互動，無論他們是在甚麼地方、以何種方式接觸體育。我們每天都在做沒有人做的事情，這一切都是在一種充滿活力的文化中，不斷地堅持不懈，並且不斷地超越自我。當您的團隊擁有最新的技術、突破傳統的想法和世界級的人才時，每一天都是非同尋常的。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ESPN。