Design Manager, Product, APAC DCG申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 775963BR 職位地點 上海, 中國內地 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/05/11
工作概要:Disney China Product Development team is seeking a passionate, experienced and bold design manager with great ideas, an active hands-on approach to design and hungry to innovate in the product development. Grab this unique opportunity to work with the worlds best stories, most loved characters and leading entertainment brands.
職責:• Lead product development for China market with various licensees across multiple product categories mainly focusing on Consumer Electrics, Home, and sport categories
• Work closely with licensees, category managers and Creative leaders and peers in developing new concepts and directions
• Involve in the product approval process for in-house approvals of licensees so as to ensure Disney’s standards are upheld
• Give design advise/suggestions internally to category managers and externally to existing and potential licensees on quality concepts and designs for their products, so as to increase the revenue for the Company
• Initiate and perform product line reviews, and new licensees’ induction meetings on a regular basis •Provide support in marketing program / tie-in promotions, artworks & special project assigned
• Build and add into existing library and manage the distribution of art resources, i.e. style guides, art portfolios and brand manuals received from head office
• Update and revise the manual for category managers and licensees on Disney characters’ usage, brand knowledge and product approval procedures
• Creative, out-of-the-box visionary capable of bringing forth innovative ideas and concepts that deliver strong results.
• Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the consumer experience and passion for the Disney brand.
• Equipped with strong project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Must possess high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the audience.
• International experience is plus and ability to adapt to different cultures with open mind is required.
• Graduate degree in Product design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or a Related Field.
• About 10 years of relevant working experience
• A portfolio showcasing strong ability in graphic and industrial design skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills and compelling presentation skill in Mandarin and English
• Willing to travel, locations include head office in Shanghai, licensees’ offices within China
• Exceptional computer graphic design skills , and any related tools, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After effect, or any other 3D design software
• Excellent skill for Keynote and 3D related software
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。