Culinary Chef Asst. Pastry/Bakery-FT out-of-market $4,500 Hiring Bonus申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 874908BR 職位地點 奧蘭多, 佛罗里达州, 美國; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney World Resort 張貼日期 2021/10/13
工作概要:Pastry/Bakery Cast Members at the Walt Disney World® Resort have the opportunity to provide first-rate bakery experiences while working for one of the world’s leading entertainment and hospitality companies. Pastry/Bakery Cast Members experience a world of options in our Hotels and Theme Parks, from quick service to Five-Diamond dining.
Chef Assistants Pastry/Bakery receive a starting rate of $20.00/hour.
New Hire Incentive base $1,500 and up to $4,500 pending other criteria
$1,500 New Hire Incentive (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1125)
To be eligible for a $1,500 sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments for the bonus will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 ($375) and 150-day ($1125) milestones, respectively.
An additional benefit in the form of a $3,000 lump sum is available for eligible new hires residing a minimum of 50 miles outside the Walt Disney World Resort area.
All bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Walt Disney World Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to September 12, 2021 or after January 1, 2022 will not be eligible for this incentive award.
職責:The Walt Disney World® Resort culinary team is seeking a Chef Assistant Pastry/Bakery to help lead a team of talented pastry/bakery professionals to create unforgettable bakery items and desserts for our Guests.
Picture yourself being a Chef Assistant Pastry/Bakery and having the opportunity to:
- Assist the Chef with the overall direction and development of the team, while promoting teamwork in a fun work environment
- Oversee the daily operation and execution of all pastry items including; timing, quality, temperature, portion, and presentation
- Continue to grow in your professional career by working in a variety of bakeries and locations without ever having to leave the company
- Create exquisite items from around the world with endless ingredients at your fingertips
基本條件:Recipe for Success
- Minimum 4 years of from scratch pastry/bakery experience or a culinary certificate and 2 years of from scratch pastry/bakery experience
- Proficient in all functions of the bakery and excellent technical knowledge (equipment, tempering of chocolate, sauce work, bread baking, specialty cakes)
- Must be comfortable working quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated understanding of the science of pastry/baking
- Knowledgeable of multiple advanced pastry/baking techniques and chocolate work
- Proficient with tools, measurements and bakery equipment
- Demonstrates the ability to follow and convert recipes
- Organized, hands-on, detailed oriented with strong analytical background
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe clean area
- Excellent understanding of Food Safety and HACCP
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication. Desire to work onstage and share knowledge and experience with our Guests.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high profile projects
- Artistic and creative ability and vision to create high end products
- Will be held to a high standard with exact attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent judgment of quantity, quality and production
- Ability to propose bakery items
- Knowledge of food allergies
- Support the chef in their absence and meet with the chef(s) for an overview
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
理想條件:How to Stand Out
- Possess bilingual communication skills
- Be Serve Safe certified
- AS in Pastry/Baking
- Proven prior experience as a head baker
其他資訊:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Cast Members may work a third shift or overnight in our bakeries. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
KEYWORD: Chef Assistant, Culinary, Lead Line Cook, Pastry/Bakery, Culinaryoutofhome
關於 Walt Disney World Resort:
自 1971 年開幕以來，華特迪士尼世界度假區在很多人的童年及家族回憶中擔當了重要的角色。時至今日，來自世界各地數以億計的賓客均慕名而來，到訪這個奇幻之地，享受一趟迪士尼假期。透過創意、創新和科技的結合，度假區讓賓客投入經典迪士尼童話故事和新形式的家庭娛樂之中。華特迪士尼世界度假區的演藝人員運用了故事敍述的豐厚傳承，透過無與倫比的細節和超卓的賓客服務，將迪士尼的魔法栩栩如生地呈現於賓客眼前。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney World Resort。